The Weather in General

Udimore

Very,Very windy here, must be galeforce up near the peaks, if I stood outside the door i'm sure there would be a serious hazzard of unexpected powerstar off-foot flight :-\

Dont go out with an umbrella could mean trans atlantic flight

Quite nice here at the moment weathers not to bad really if it carries on like this i can go on muck cart ;D

started to snow here earlier on today but it didnt lie long, supposed to be more on the way.

i was looking forward to getting back to my snow ploughing job but i'm just back from NHS 24 doctor who told me my sinuses are blocked up and throughing my balance off so i'm not allowed to drive for a couple of days  :'( :'( :'(

Forecast says we will get snow as well... Yippppppeeeeeeee... I may get my Fanny out if it snows  ;D

At least you won't have the problem I had last year with the Fergie in the cold Marky when the gears got stuck as it was too cold for the selector I think......A good way of telling me it had had enough...... ::):D;)

Same here Mart sadly... they are gritting the roads like made though... and HEAVY too... lets hope they know something we don;t  ;D

They are gritting around here too the only problem is the wind is blowing it off the roads as quick as there putting it on dooooooooo :o