The Weather in General

Udimore

3" of snow here in Oxfordshire - Poor MGU is still poorly so no snowmen! Me & Mrs aren't fit to go out either! Her Birthday today - don't think it's going to be much fun!!

That is such a shame about BGU family with all this snow about speedy recovery to you all  :(

On the plus side tho more time on ftf  ::)

snow here, didnt start until around 7am and heavy now....missus was up all night seeing if it had snowed so she wouldnt have to go into school and teach....she didnt get told until after 8 on her walk there...that will teach her for keeping me up >:( >:(:D :D :D

i'm sitting in the office waiting for the boss to say sod it lets go home :D :D

A lot of snow here in Bedfordshire.  ;D....... Snow day!!!! :o;D ;D

The chavs are now stopping the traffic to pelt them with snowballs.... lorry driver just got out and they soon legged it!  ::):D :D

We were told that south east Kent would miss the snow today woke up at 6am to find 3 " of snow so its no work for me today the garden of England is covered in a white blanket.

I am glad its here now and not next week because My Mum passed away and the funeral is next week.

I have spent a couple of hours in my tractor room today and a hour or so on the Forum.

Mike

Sorry  :-[

Was doing 70mph and decided to wack on the handbreak on the icy roads I didn't know what was going to happen did i...  :'(

ACTUALLY Holmes  >:( We didn't get any snow here in Somerset, but back home on Exmoor we had some on the higher ground. Got pig duty at college this weekend so no sledging for me  :'( :'(