The Weather in General

Udimore

Down here they have cancelled the Ten Tors on Dartmoor due to the heavy rain and you can't see 10 yards in front of you in the fog. Stopped raining now and the sun is out but between Midnight and 12.00 midday today we have had 1 1/2 inches of rain, that's 38mm to you youngsters. Lovely rain, needed badly, proper job. The weeks forcast according to Countryfile, wet Monday and Tuesday, high pressure returning during Wednesday warmer from then on, will need to be or the Devon County Show will be a washout for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, it won't worry me as I won't be going I think it's ?17 to get in on the first two days, greedy beggers!.

Down here they have cancelled the Ten Tors on Dartmoor due to the heavy rain and you can't see 10 yards in front of you in the fog. Stopped raining now and the sun is out but between Midnight and 12.00 midday today we have had 1 1/2 inches of rain, that's 38mm to you youngsters. Lovely rain, needed badly, proper job. The weeks forcast according to Countryfile, wet Monday and Tuesday, high pressure returning during Wednesday warmer from then on, will need to be or the Devon County Show will be a washout for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, it won't worry me as I won't be going I think it's ?17 to get in on the first two days, greedy beggers!.

steep aint it, cornwall one is 15 a ticket, but we have free ones for that this year,shes working

has been very wet down here, astopped just as i finished work at 1ish,  >:( >:(

Took the grandchildren to Newhaven beach today. Very cold and wet, rain went through our clothes, Looby (Robyn 2 and a1/2) had a little red nose with water dripping off it. I carried her like that, back to our car, while she scoffed some cheese biscuits, oblivious to the weather. :)

Not complaining about the rain though, our Sussex farmers needed it and it's about enough to get grass and maize back on track. (Mostly dairy or beef round here). I,m beginning to wonder whether we will have this weather till the Heathfield and South of England Show. It's done it before so it wouldn't surprise me. ::)

Guess what,------ the sun's breaking through now ::)

EAST SUSSEX 

Not certain, but driving down from Essex about 4.30 this morning; I think there was a frost in low lying areas. It certainly was very cold out there. Clouded over about 5.30 am, been cold wet and windy most of the day. Doing the grass a world of good, you can nearly see it growing.  ;)