The Weather in General

Udimore

A couple of pictures from today....

This time last Friday you could not see the posts in the foreground, the top inch or so of the bin was just visible, made a nice perch for the ducks to have a break from swimming!

notasbadaslastweek.jpg

Looks like the only ones playing "pitch and put" today will be the ducks again, last friday the water was flowing over the top of this wall so I would guess it was around four feet deep here, most likely about twelve foot  :o :o :o deep at the bottom of the park!

fourfootshortofthewall.jpg

see what i can do, Marky has a lot of hot air, i'll channel it that way :D :D :D

Poor old Marky he seems to take a lot of stick. Mind you he can't be that poor - the way he was complaining earlier about being annoyed by his tax bill !!!!

Chucking it down up here now. Has put the brakes on silage work for a few days so might get a chance to go to the Royal Highland Show now  :)

I though you would be en route by now ?? Thanks for your PM ... I've just PM's you back

Oh and to keep on topic its cloudy but quite nice and warm here in Aberdeen.