The Weather in General

Udimore

Will be an interesting day here - it's Stithians Agricultural Show (the biggest one day show in the country), and it NEVER (and I mean NEVER) rains for this show, and it's just down the road from where I live... we'll see....  ;)

You are NOT going to believe this - heavy rain was forecast, and it chucked it down on Sunday, but as usual, no rain for Stithians Show on Monday. This must be one of the most bizarre weather phenomena ever - Stithians show is always on the 3rd Monday in July, and it NEVER rains ???

Just looking at the charts on TV there now: I wouldn't like to be living anywhere that is prone to flooding in the UK for the next couple of days. If I'm reading the projections correctly, there is some serious rainfall going come in from Europe on Thursday/Friday.

[PREC_TOMORROW_ATL.png

Just looking at the charts on TV there now: I wouldn't like to be living anywhere that is prone to flooding in the UK for the next couple of days. If I'm reading the projections correctly, there is some serious rainfall going come in from Europe on Thursday/Friday.

[PREC_TOMORROW_ATL.png

At least we aren't getting the tail end of it till later on ;D

You too, Sean... just as I was coming out of B & Q :(

really strange mandy, was just over the moors, from lifton to mary tavy, hell of a storm, i stoped for 10 mins to watch the lightening,and the ot pennys rolling in for the weekend ,as i deff saw princetown mast get hit 2/3 times,all the lights kept going out