Mounting Control Boxes

FW

Bit of an odd one, but I was wondering what most people use to mount machine control boxes or computers inside their tractors. Reason I ask is because I've been looking at a newer baler and has a lot of electronics. I do remember seeing suction ones ones in the farmers weekly a while back, but can't remember who made them or where top get them.

Any help would be superb!

I use farm made steel brackets in mine, one at the front is a flat bar bent into an L shape and has either the baler or the drill box mounted on it. The other is a big bit of box section thats used for the potato harvester box and is mounted off the back corner post.

Believe the suction type mounts can be got from screwfix from memory if thats the way you want to go

Will if you pop to your dealer they may make them in the workshop. Have a look, find out where in the cab it goes and copy it :)

40, 60 and TM series New Hollands usually have a bar between back corner and door posts. Or for bigger consoles, off the right hand front corner post or door rail.

Bit of an odd one, but I was wondering what most people use to mount machine control boxes or computers inside their tractors. Reason I ask is because I've been looking at a newer baler and has a lot of electronics. I do remember seeing suction ones ones in the farmers weekly a while back, but can't remember who made them or where top get them.

Any help would be superb!

try garford farm machinery they sell double suction mounting plates for control boxes

we just use a tin  :) in th 7840 we have screwed a piece of tin on the side and the wrapper  the tl90 has bolts and the piece of tin has a been bolted under it for the wrapper for the 8210 we have 2 inch flate plate bent round to make a oval shape and this is bolt straight through the wing  :) ill get pics when i can  :)

All our controls are on a triangular wedge and have to mounting points in each cab, back corner or front window, the 5230 has a home made pole from the floor up for the front window where the baler box goes, you want a pic will?

All our controls are on a triangular wedge and have to mounting points in each cab, back corner or front window, the 5230 has a home made pole from the floor up for the front window where the baler box goes, you want a picture will?

Yeah could you please. :)

Made one up on Wednesday afternoon using an exhaust mounting brackets and a length of steel, clamped straight onto the door rail.....so simple. Will get a photo up when I have a chance. Thanks everyone for the help! :)