The Adventures of Marky and HATTIE the MF5480 - born 18th July 2009

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's made by Alo Steve.... it's also branded quicke as well as a Q55 I believe.. it's brilliant I must say too.. I had a 945 on my 5445... this one is slightly higher rated for lift and slightly longer in the beam too.  The tractor runs better on the road with it - I have also been on a weighbridge with and without it.  The loader and the bucket weights just under 900kg and most of that is the bucket I reckon

:D :D .. that's very true mate... and I hope the local vicar isn't about as well when I do try - it involves a HUGE amount of swearing too  :of :of  .. I've even invented new swear words I think  :-[:D :D

Windows... well and truly closed... until I get on the Hill at Madingley... then I have to listen to Hattie grunt up the hill.. she sounds wonderful  :-*

:D :D .. that's very true mate... and I hope the local vicar isn't about as well when I do try - it involves a HUGE amount of swearing too  :of :of  .. I've even invented new swear words I think  :-[:D :D

Windows... well and truly closed... until I get on the Hill at Madingley... then I have to listen to Hattie grunt up the hill.. she sounds wonderful  :-*

ah !  shut the air con off & gain a few more GG's while yer at it ! :)

nice pictures marky that combine looks sweet at work :P

Thanks Stevie... she was struggling on the hill it has to be said... getting very warm - but the conditions were far from ideal... was at 21% all week.. straw was breaking up into a mulch more than looking like a fine chop  :-\

Marcus: never thought of that mate... no wonder I had to loose a letter from the dyna box  :of:D :D :D

Love the updates mark, that combine does look good.

Thanks buddy... she sure is a monster of a thing

Great updates :D Hail to the king baby! 8)

Bless ya.. but please... just call me Lord  :D :D :D::):P

nice pictures marky, is that you unhooking the loader at the end of that video  :of:P

:D :D  .. no it only takes me 64 minutes now  ;D:-[

Ah haaaaa... (in a ner ner ne nr ner kind of voice)... I've mastered it now.. I was using the lift/lower to locate the loader on the pins.. what a numpty  :-[  .. now I've worked out that it's the bucket crowd that drops the pins into the cradle then I am now a world expert at loader removal AND... and Marcus Sylvia Barrett.... yes AND... refitment  :-*:P

I really should read the book that came with it... but iut's holding up a wobbly table leg in the office as it's just the right thickness  :-[;D:P

Ooooh I soooo need that quick attach hydraulic block... I have to plug and unplug 4 hoses  >:( :'(

I have ordered myself a hydraulic implement lock today..... and a 3 point link frame so I can use my tines on the tractors 3 point  ;):P:-*

The quickie catalogue is deadly in my hands  :-[:D :D :D