prototype STS

Have they got any space for style, these things must be packaged so tightly just to be transportable now that they've got so big, a big block is always going to be the best way  ??? The curvey sweep above the wheels just looks like a lame attempt to break the shape up, I think I'd prefer that bit boxier.

Anyone seen the pictures of the Claas Elnino and Govion combines (yes, that really is what they're called - and you thought Tucano was odd!) Probably not for the UK market, but interesting even so. I think Claas is giving a European launch to a number of new machines today in Hungary.

How do I attach photos? All it does when I click on the icon above is put (img) in the message...

under the box that you typed the message there is a link "additional options..." click that, then browse, find the picture you want, click post ;) if you want to post bigger images your better off uploading them to somewhere like photobucket.com and copy and pasting thr %7Boption%7D code into this box ;)

I have too say both the Claas machines look a bit more suitable for feilds around here than the JD... ;) ;)

That JD is huge!!!!!!! theres some fields here you wouldn't even get that turned in....... (If you manged to get it the gate that is ::))

Any idea yet what they are replacing?

Saw them yesterday elsewhere ;)

do claas do a small combine at the mo???? if not may be a new entry into the market, certainly be a good few old dominators they could replace down here with the size of the fileds we have

I do wonder where the next generation of smaller, used combines are coming from for the smaller independant farmer in the U.K? I guess they rarely buy new so not as important to the manufacturers.

we always bought new, but in those days the biggest were jd 1085's and similar, now they are plot combines in comparrison, sooner or later they have to bring out smaller new combines as they are the spare parts markets for these companys in years to come, they wont make dominator parts for ever  if that makes sence

oh tell me those claas can work with a 10ft head and I'll have one,

Claas still make the dominator but only for German market I believe, can't understand why not for the uk as i reckon in our parts they'd sell better than the big beasts currently on offer

oh tell me those claas can work with a 10ft head and I'll have one,

Claas still make the dominator but only for German market I believe, can't understand why not for the uk as i reckon in our parts they'd sell better than the big beasts currently on offer

thats true for this way to ricky,

I do wonder where the next generation of smaller, used combines are coming from for the smaller independant farmer in the U.K? I guess they rarely buy new so not as important to the manufacturers.

ive just seen in classic tractor this morning that for the indian/asian market class are making a range of small combines named the crop tiger that have a turning circle of a 60hp tractor as the average field size over there is 2.7 acres or something like that

New Holland do the TC range, Class the Medion ( ???).... still plenty of choice for the smaller guy. With the weather we are having though, a second hand larger combine is going to be more attractive just to make best of the smaller breaks in the weather!