Robbo's Photos

robbo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Council contractors at the front of my house today, they call it woodland management but it is bordering on criminal damage to me

Before

PC140015.jpg

and then after, not a great deal of "woodland" actually left  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

PC140016.jpg

This is the main weapon

PC140017.jpg

PC140018.jpg

So I assume the main weapon is a ROV ( remotely operated vehicle ) Mike ???

Yes Bill, it is pedestrian controlled. I'm just glad I am not on nights this week as it is a noisy beggar when it's going at full chat :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Yes Bill, it is pedestrian controlled. I'm just glad I am not on nights this week as it is a noisy beggar when it's going at full chat :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Yes I can imagine Mike one of those horrible domineering sounds that goes straight to the bone. Other machinery sounds that annoy me are pile drivers and electric sanders >:( >:(

• 3 weeks later...

OK, today was time for another dealer visit, this time it was to the Same Deutz dealer in Leigh although he is also a main agent for Grimme harvesters. Unfortunately the new kit was stored elsewhere in another unit as the local youths apparently have a habit of scaling the fence and trying to take them for a ride :-\ :-\

First up a couple of old Claas combines, Senator 70 and a Dominator

Tractors006.jpg

Tractors009.jpg

Grimme harvester

Tractors007.jpg

HeVa rolls

Tractors008-1.jpg

and a lightweight tined cultivator

Tractors010.jpg

Old Deutz that has really suffered with tin worm

Tractors020-1.jpg

Then just to keep the other red boys happy  ;) ;) ;)

Case CX90 on Irish plates

Tractors021-1.jpg

Now I can only guess what model this is as there were no decals on it anywhere, my guess is a 955 but I stand to be corrected

Tractors025.jpg

Tractors026.jpg

some nice pictures there mike, bet that same lepoard got you thinking about spending some money on a real one eh :D :D :D

The thought had occurred to me Sean, but I haven't got the room to store anything that big  :'( :'( :'( :'( Mrs R draws the line at 1:32 tractors so I can't see a full sized one appearing any time soon :-\ :-\

Go on Mike... you are only young ish middle aged bloody old once  ;D:-*

As for the MF... looks like an MF25 frame with coil tines fitted to me... or perhaps the same as Johns.. was that an MF23 John ???

We can start a petition for Mrs R if you like Mike... maybe even send and FTF picket line up to 'Robbo towers' in protest to get you a real machine  ;)

check out this one then ;)

ino that the ground has already been ploughed but still big on that ;)

not a good plough man, your suppose to turn away for your furrow, so that the ground folds over, even if that ground is slack its still stops a big gap appearing!

• 1 month later...

I have got a model of a blue McCormick CX105 in Balfour Beatty colours that was produced by Farmmodels and today I saw one of the real ones

036-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

034.jpg

Just need to find one of the MTX 175's and a Cormac yellow version now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The model versions are on this shelf  8) 8) 8) 8)

P1250047.jpg