JDC's machines

robbo

I was up in the Border country lest weekend and called in to see a true gentleman, JDC, who farms 400 acres of arable by himself (except at busy periods). All of his machinery is meticulously maintained and in immaculate condition.

First up the "yard tractor" a clean Massey Ferguson 3065 2wd

031.jpg

030.jpg

036.jpg

The next is a Renault Ares 616RZ which is on rowcrops and is the sprayer tractor

035.jpg

032.jpg

Then there is the farms main tractor , a New Holland T6080 which was attached to John latest purchase

027.jpg

026.jpg

The Kuhn Venta power harrow/drill combination

029.jpg

He did have an applicant to help at harvest so he got a try out on the old tractor to see if he was any good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

044.jpg

Nah...... sack him :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

He lives in a really beautiful part of the country and is on high ground so the views are glorious. 

My visit was a real flyer after a weekend of snow so I never had a chance to look around.  Next time I get to Berwick I will make a point of making a REAL visit (even if it means getting there a day early ahead of my colleagues). 

Unfortunately we are holding our AGM in Dorset for the first this year instead of Scotland

Thanks for all the comments  :)

Anyone is welcome to pop in for a cuppa ....except er, Marky  ;D ;D

:'( :'( :'( ... Diaaaaaane... cancel those plane tickets... you can unpack my case now darling.. I'm not going.. John won't have me  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(