Agritechnica models 2009!

AJH

the xerion is still in hiding....

I just dont like models that dont look like the real thing. A claas should be ugly green, a MF red, a Ford Blue and a Kverneland Red.

I can kind of accept the xerion because I think it was done in this colour in real life. But a gold Kverneland- I dont think so.

The only model I have that is not the regular colour is the Black Beauty. I have seen a real one here in quebec that was burgundy, now that was a nice colour and if ever Wiking would release that one I probably would buy that one as well.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the xerion is still in hiding....

I just dont like models that dont look like the real thing. A claas should be ugly green, a MF red, a Ford Blue and a Kverneland Red.

I can kind of accept the xerion because I think it was done in this colour in real life. But a gold Kverneland- I dont think so.

The only model I have that is not the regular colour is the Black Beauty. I have seen a real one here in quebec that was burgundy, now that was a nice colour and if ever Wiking would release that one I probably would buy that one as well.

I have to agree with you on this. The gold versions just dont do it for me. I have got some colour variations like the white massey from UH but again It does exist in real life. The only exception to this rule in my collection is the Britains centenary Ford. Although I have likened it to the silver Jubilee version of the real tractor as justification!! Really it comes down to personal preference and as long as gold versions etc are bought they will be produced!

Anfield vario  I couldnt agree more!  Leave machines in the traditional colours as the moment you change the colour they instantly loose their heritage. 

If you want a gold Kv plough I suggest you buy a cheap one of ebay and a gold spraypaint can from a tacky accessory shop! Its cheaper!

With our economy going from bad this year to much worse next I should watch how you spend your hard earned cash very closely from now on :-\  the only gold thing you want to be buying in the times ahead as an investment is gold bullion ;)

Land is always a good investment as well. Especially here in Canada I believe.

Anfield vario  I couldnt agree more!  Leave machines in the traditional colours as the moment you change the colour they instantly loose their heritage. 

If you want a gold Kv plough I suggest you buy a cheap one of ebay and a gold spraypaint can from a tacky accessory shop! Its cheaper!

With our economy going from bad this year to much worse next I should watch how you spend your hard earned cash very closely from now on :-\  the only gold thing you want to be buying in the times ahead as an investment is gold bullion ;)

Some very, very nice models in this thread, one or two I may look out for for my own collection at some point, particularly the Claas combine. My first reaction to seeing the big Deutz was "What have they done with Versatile's Big Roy?" And having childhood memories of the big red and yellow machine adorning the front cover of a Michael Williams book I received for my birthday many moons ago, I have a little more affection towards the classic era Canadian behemoth, the Deutz is a beast nonetheless. :)