Spalding Show April 2010

robbo

I know that this is a bit in advance but I have just got an email from Travel Lodge offering advance bookings until April 2010 for £19 per room  :o :o Now being a tight fisted so and so (and it will also leave more for models), I want to book a room for next Aprils show.

I know it is normally the first Sunday in the month so that would make it April 4th, is anyone able to confirm this please?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been thinking on the same lines.  I doubt they would hold it on the Easter weekend but I, too, would like to take advantage of a cheap room - cost me £50 last year!

I have emailed the organiser asking him if he already has a date for April.

The show will be a week later due to Easter Sunday being the first Sunday in April next year. I believe this was the plan a few weeks back but I will try and get a confirmation.

The show will be a week later due to Easter Sunday being the first Sunday in April next year. I believe this was the plan a few weeks back but I will try and get a confirmation.

Thanks Andy, that will make it Sunday 11th April then  ;) ;) ;) ;)

OK third time lucky, I have updated this topic twice already and it has been lost in the forum changes  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ This is the reply I got from Colin Boor and I assume Sue got the same one

Hi

Sorry for the slow reply but have been on holiday for a few days.  the date for the 2010 spring tractor show is sunday 11th April 2010 due to easter being on the first sunday.  Hope this helps and that you can make it

Yours

Colin Boor

Fleet Coy Farm

Langary Gate Rd

Gedney Hill

Spalding

Lincs.

PE12 0RU

The Travel Lodge is now booked for Saturday 10th April  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yup and I posted on the "new" forum too.  I too am booked for Saturday 10th and Mandy, you are welcome to share if you are wanting to attend.

Are we going to have another FTF dinner?

I can't see why not Sue it would be nice if Andy could talk the bar staff intio opening past 11.30pm this year  ;) ;) :D :D

I can't see why not Sue it would be nice if Andy could talk the bar staff intio opening past 11.30pm this year  ;) ;) :D :D

Were you all ejected after I left?  I was so  tired I think I climbed the wooden hill about 10:30.  I don't seem to have the same capacity for late nights  I once had.

It was a  great evening, though and would enjoy a repeat session.

• 2 months later...

Were you all ejected after I left?  I was so  tired I think I climbed the wooden hill about 10:30.  I don't seem to have the same capacity for late nights  I once had.

It was a  great evening, though and would enjoy a repeat session.

I rember they wernt keen to stay open with paying customers ??? ???  Was a pretty good night, just the cooks need to be more on to it next time, eh Robo, that was the down side for me...

I was the lucky one as I was served first and shortly after I ordered.  My meal was good (think it was warm salad, chicken and bacon).  I remember enjoying it.  Perhaps they will be better prepared for our next visit.  I know I thoroughly enjoyed the company - sparkling!  I was tired  :( out having been at Marky's gaff driving his tractor beforehand AND driven around 140 miles in the process.

Really looking forward to April ;D ;D

definatly going

comming at you spalding all the way from north shropshire

the KINGS so get the Mc Nuggets orderd as its going to be a

big long day i cant wait also might take some new models with me

i cant wait the diarys been checked off for the 10th and 11th off

THIS ONES GOING TO BE BIG

Not for you Anuty Sue... it's only Sean I'm not in for  :of;D  ... for you this year we also have digger driving lessons... Oh what fun we will be having... not forgetting the finer points of the dyna4 gearbox operation  :D :D :D

WoW [notice two capital "W"s].  Am I going to get to dig a trench in the car park?  Can't wait  ;D

• 1 month later...