Ads at collage

marshman

Well i started collage on monday, im only doing 1st dip in agricture but i hope it should be good.

Its not a large farm at all, mainly dairy and sheep although some arable, only small tractors at the moment,

John deere 5?15

New holland ?60D

Mcomick 105

Landini Powerstar 105

But to please Marky there all being replaced with Masseys and one or 2 deeres. Going bigger i think too.

Will get some pics asap

ah good to hear that your starting college adam  :) plus your doing the same coarse as im doing but im on my 2nd yr  ;):D well if you meet the same type of people ive met at college you will have a brilliant time  :) i only used to know a few farms around me and now i now loads from all over wales plus when you go out and meet your friends friends  :) i have made A LOT of new friends through college ;) 1 very good close friend  ;):P:-[:D::) so keep us posted on you progress mate  :)

Thanks guys for the nice commnets all of you.

Yeh your right there rich mate, already a few mates that seam really nice, all the girls are on the other courses not mine  ::) But then theres all ways the equine bit :D::)

Steve hadlow mate, did think of plumton but too far really.

well done adam may see you sometime over there do bits and peices there know the herdsman mike he collects models adam mainly dave purdues i think glad you had a good couple of days  ;)

Arr yes met him, i thought of you when we were looking round the parlor, arr wow will have to have a word with him, Thanks mate :) :) :)