Next precision 1/32

MPR Models

Yes an 8970 would be lovely Pete  ;) not with duals though  ;)

How about a little 4630   :-*

blimey barry, now that is a random choice , any reason why ?

i have some pics of one somewhere but cant seem to find it got a 3930 though

post-211-132639179233_thumb.jpg

That will take a few days what tractor i want in precision 1/32 :D

Texas

A IH 1455 maby Bas  ???  :D :D

Looks like a line up for the next FTF Model also!! 8) 8)

Yes lets have a talk with andy so we can pick up that line up at next Spalding show Tris  :D :D :D :D

Why not a tractor from around the 100hp bracket for a change? something like a John Deere 3650 for a classic tractor or John Deere 6430 on the modern front.

3650 ooooh yes Mark  :o

nah it's always a JD or a NH , & considering britains released a 595 that was measured from a 590 /575 it would be nice to have a properly measured & spec'd MF595 2wd please

Yes Marcus it is and will always be  :D :D :D:-*

Yes an 8970 would be lovely Pete  ;) not with duals though  ;)

How about a little 4630  :-*

Your are the next Prime Minister Barry  :D :D :D

to be honest barry i supose it's just another one of those unsung hero's that does all the work with very litte fuss & gets much overlooked , afterall the AP/LP cabbed 10 series tractors were the same , but only a 2 or 3 conversions have appeared here

to be honest barry i supose it's just another one of those unsung hero's that does all the work with very litte fuss & gets much overlooked , afterall the AP/LP cabbed 10 series tractors were the same , but only a 2 or 3 conversions have appeared here

So so true mate... maybe this topic will get the talented weirdos brains buzzing  ;)

I suppose to follow the current and obsolete range, any forthcoming model would have to be of a current machine and American based.

In which case one of the [glow=red,2,300]bigger range of Agco Challengers[/glow] :) :)

how do i insert the smiley thats being sick  ;D ;D :D>:( >:(

now if i'm not mistaken thats the same tractor ! cant remember the name of the farm , but it's part of the 'Barbers' group of farms ,where you from matt ?

Yeah, its one of barbers scraper tractors (Lower Sutton Farm), my Dad works for them doing the farm maintainance. what brought you to the farm?

I personally would like to see more fords of any description or a Collins teleshift, Sanderson teleporter or Matbro teleram

Will they even bother producing another 1/32 precision? The 8430/8530 Deeres were recently going at bargain prices and STX before them. Why should Ertl invest in a new one when they seeming have to give away a % of production. With the level of detail they put into the prestige models they may not continue. It would be good to hear Bill Waters view on the future, if he's allowed to say. If they do do one it would be red or green, that I am sure!

A Matbro Teleram and Collins Teleshift in precision would be fantastic but pigs will fly before this ever happens.