Toytrac 2009 - the event photographs (Layouts ARE separate)

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely pictures jo , & your camera makes me look much thinner than markys, if that is really at all possible  :-\ :D :D :)  well i mean damien, tris & i look positively angelic , as for the others well bit of a motley crew arnt they , have a few people missing though ? no pics of crazy kev or auntie jo  ???  i cant believe you're both shy ! :D

sorry jo got to caption this

Andy ;  i'll start off with Thin Lizzy's 'boys are back in town'................

Gav  ;  i'll then come in with a bit of Motorheads 'ace of spades' .................

Sean thinking ; i wish i could remember the words to i'm a little tea pot ............

IMG_1424Small.jpg

IMG_1424Small.jpg

Andy:  Look, this is the Facebook and You Tube era - we need a gimmick for FTF.  Now we all know Tris has no money since Sparrick Lane, so, for a free model I'll bet he will leap through this flaming hoop I have hidden under the table....'

Gav:  But he is a member - what if Tris catches fire?  How will that look on Harry Hill??

Sean:  Well look I've got a litre of water!

Andy:  Is that enough??

Gav:  It's Tris man, Tris...

Aplogies to all...

sorry jo got to caption this

Andy ;  i'll start off with Thin Lizzy's 'boys are back in town'................

Gav  ;  i'll then come in with a bit of Motorheads 'ace of spades' .................

Sean thinking ; i wish i could remember the words to i'm a little tea pot ............

IMG_1424Small.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D  what a 3 some, Sean looks like he never got out of the dinning hall on the cruise to America......been bragging about all the plastering and painting in the bedroom, looks more like he needs to widen the door :D :D :D :D

Good God what exceptional value I have here said Aunty Sue! :D

nice gums Aunty Sue bet even ah old deafie like me could hear ya :D :D

IMG_1428.jpg?t=1255984502

The shady lads corner .....

IMG_1425.jpg?t=1255984501

An exceptional artist!

IMG_1429.jpg?t=1255984504

The man of the moment!

IMG_1432.jpg?t=1255984506

You never know what may be lurking behind you! ;D

IMG_1435-1.jpg?t=1255984508

Poser Poland at full throttle!

IMG_1434.jpg?t=1255984509

Another gifted artist pictured with his best production!

IMG_1433.jpg?t=1255984511

nice gums Aunty Sue bet even ah old deafie like me could hear ya [img alt=:D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif [img alt=:D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif

Gee thanks!  I love you too!!  ???

I DO HAVE TEETH;  they are just not showing 'cos my lips were in the way

lovely pictures jo , & your camera makes me look much thinner than markys, if that is really at all possible  :-\ :D :D :)  well i mean damien, tris & i look positively angelic , as for the others well bit of a motley crew arnt they , have a few people missing though ? no pictures of crazy kev or auntie jo  ???  i cant believe you're both shy ! :D

Oh dear Marcus I think there's a numpty heading your way - no pictures of Crazy Kev eh? She's even wearing a top with her name on to help you out!