UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had an accident in my pants!!  :-*  :-*

Right....who's the first to rip the model apart because there might be something wrong with it!!!  :laugh:

definately are atleast 2 problems: exhaust and air cleaner should be black as mentioned :P

i never seen those black flaps at the back of the mudgaurds, but apparently that was an option as mentioned (GEN III option?).. and finally.. those mirror holders.. those are also from doorhandle heigth to top of door.. 

I found a folder that actually has these mirrors..  ;) but one small remark, on first picture the mirror holder is loose on the top, you can actually see the hole in which it should be.. ;)

anyways.. apparently we only need some black paint then  :P

GREAT WILL BE REMOVING THE BACK END FOR PROPER LINKAGE WILL LOOK SMART THEN

The hitch is also a problem unless you want to hitch up some implement from whoever makes those.. But for a precision like model, i still come to you, Dave.. I can see some very fine conversions happening with this as a base! (and my hands are not suited to make conversions myself  ;) )

Apart from the previously mentioned exhaust & pre-cleaner bowl which should indeed be black, it's spot on, mirror arms, steps, the lot. We had a G plate gen III [G prefix registrations ran from September 1989 to Sept 90 for our foreign members] and it had blue steps and the black rubber rear mudguard extensions. Only difference between ours & this was we had no weight hanger, so I made up a 12" projection extension frame and hung JQ 40 / 50 series 35 or 40kg  ???  wafers on it...

I, am one seriously deliriously happy blue lovin' bunny.... It's been a long time coming, 23 years I think, but worth the wait I think!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Oh boy, can see a few of those 7810's coming this way, one of my favourite Ford tractors to drive and the one that I passed my test on at 16, been waiting a long while for a mainstream manufacture to produce one of these :) :)

Who got out of bed the wrong side this morning then? we're not moaning just saying how it would look better, it's called freedom of speech ;)::)

No wonder he's grumpy Mark, he must only have been up 10 minutes!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hoepfully this 7810 is the first of a complete 10 series line up. Especially the 3 cylinder 4610 is high on my wishlist. When that one will be released with AP/LP cab then there will be plenty of work to do  ;D

And luckily not front mudguards.

The linkage is the same as on the Imber 5640 and I did remember there was a lot of fuss about, and if there was, shame on me!

Jack.

Brillianttttt!!!!!!  A 1989 Generation3  7810 complete with the excellent black rubber rear mudguard extensions and larger front hub caps :D  As I said the other day the Gen3 model had some nice little touches over the 87 early editions and UH have made a great call ;)  Looking at the pics you can see it is clearly a prototype but as such its still a superb model and I can definately see 2 coming my way :)    This will be a monster seller for sure 8)

oh well i will eat my words regarding the "hash up comment" in a few posts ago

i certainly wont knit pick on this model it has the general shape weights cab

correct bonnet wheels as for air cleaner colour and wing mirrors this is perfect

I'm glad they didn't use the AP cab that's for sure

What a little beauty the 7810 is. A space has already been put aside in the cabinet for this lovely model to sit, now just need to find room for the New Holland loader tractor too. Thank you UH!  :D

with whats coming out this year i think well all be extending our homes to fit every thing in ;D ;D

a beautifull Ford. It will outsell most models ever produced. Just wish UH could do the rear hitches more realistic and start making the implements to fit the realistic hitch. After all you cant play with them anyway.

A few more Fords please now......

some suggestions: 4100, 7600, 8200, 9000, TW's,