UH New Releases 2010

AJH

dont know if its just me but why are UH still making all these variations of the valtra c series because firstly the c series was a bad selling tractor here and also the n series is better which no company has made yet

Simple to make as much money as possible. Just because sales may have been low here doesnt reflect on the rest of the European market.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will let you all into a little secret (well kind of). Last Sunday I was lucky enough to go to the Toy and Hobby Show at the Ricoh Arena at Coventry. Accurate Diecast were there and had the full range on UH models on show, including the new MF, New Holland and loader and the Ford 7810. I wasn't able to take any photos unfortunately but I have to say all three of the models were spot on, to me they looked even more detailed than they usually are.

I also had a long chat with one of the reps and ask him a few questions about any future releases. All he said was that this year will be one of the best yet in terms of new releases. When I asked him what we could expect new this year all he would say is that they will be filling in allot of the gaps, I asked what do you mean by that he said that "for example" they have made the Mf 135 and the new Mf 7000 series so whats left in the middle of them two!!.

He also said there will be plenty of new releases with improved detail, looks like another expensive year then.

its been rumored that uh have a lot of mf rights for a while now, infact some have said mf have been annoyed that so far only a few have come out?? how true that is ,well who knows, but i know of a few that have been measured up in the past via someone on here, their mates tractors 

Well I will let you all into a little secret (well kind of). Last Sunday I was lucky enough to go to the Toy and Hobby Show at the Ricoh Arena at Coventry. Accurate Diecast were there and had the full range on UH models on show, including the new MF, New Holland and loader and the Ford 7810. I wasn't able to take any photos unfortunately but I have to say all three of the models were spot on, to me they looked even more detailed than they usually are.

I also had a long chat with one of the reps and ask him a few questions about any future releases. All he said was that this year will be one of the best yet in terms of new releases. When I asked him what we could expect new this year all he would say is that they will be filling in allot of the gaps, I asked what do you mean by that he said that "for example" they have made the Mf 135 and the new Mf 7000 series so whats left in the middle of them two!!.

He also said there will be plenty of new releases with improved detail, looks like another expensive year then.

hope thats true,helluva gap though 40 year span,cant wait,still love the masseys

I think the rep new allot more than he was letting on, he just kept smiling as I kept pushing him. He also said he was surprised in the amount of interest the 7810 has been getting and that this interest hasn't gone un noticed.

I think the rep new allot more than he was letting on, he just kept smiling as I kept pushing him. He also said he was surprised in the amount of interest the 7810 has been getting and that this interest hasn't gone un noticed.

A good few of us know of this pair of individuals and they don't have a clue about the agri market as we all know..sorry to be a bearer of bad news but quite a few of us know only too well that they know nothing  >:(

well I can't wait for them to fill in the gap between the 135 and the 7499  :D :D ::) .. shall I start listing the models now.. I could be finished by this time tomorrow night I think  ::)

As per Barry's comment really.. This is the company that called a TE20 A Massey Ferguson Little Grey... who put an MF130 on a 135 box... spelt Massey Ferguson - Masssey Ferguson... produced the 10  parts 'bitzza'...made a 35x for the UK market with PAVT wheels.... shall I go on...  :D :D :D

pinch of salt springs to mind.. I would imagine the rep was grinning to hide his embarrassment of not knowing what the hell you were talking about  ;):)

Did they stait where the interest had come from?

i.e do they read forums like FTF, GTP etc to get information and what the market requires, i'm sure they do but would be nice to know what they think of us saddo's  :laugh:

They should have asked us lot what older models would be massive sellers and im sure we would have replied with something like Ford 7810, 8210, TW15/35, MF3090,MF699, MF2680  All guaranteed to sell bigtime :D

how true is that,but im sure i seen here on the forum that britains look on here,i bet uh do, as well as the other manafacturers

This is the company that called a TE20 A Massey Ferguson Little Grey...who put an MF130 on a 135 box... spelt Massey Ferguson - MassseyFerguson... produced the 10  parts 'bitzza'...made a 35x for the UKmarket with PAVT wheels.... shall I go on...

This is all done on purpose to allow people to modify them into the real tractor.