UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britains won't be aiming to come close so they'll be happy with their own concerns, I hope we are too.

As for UH then yes they have produced another beauty. Better get an ambulance on standby in the Histon area!!

Britains won't be aiming to come close so they'll be happy with their own concerns, I hope we are too.

As for UH then yes they have produced another beauty. Better get an ambulance on standby in the Histon area!!

oh indeed... looks like another nice model coming our way  :P  .. I wonder how many other variants we'll see this in... I suspect they will do a US version... and a duals.. silver... perhaps even an Orange one  :of  ..

I'm very surprised we've not seen an Orange 5480 as yet as well... not like UH to miss that trick really  :-\

I see that both the Ford 7810 and the MF 7499 have appeared on a well known web site as "due in".

Also on there is the updated Cat Challenger MT765C described as Universal Hobbies  :-\ :-\ I was under the impression that it was a Norscott model  :of :of

Isn't the exhast the wrong way round on the 7810 too......and something missing from the front wheel, can see the retaining screw....and no front mudguards, what a shambles, i won't be buying one of those! Sarcmark !  ;D:-X