UH New Releases 2010

AJH

As romantic as that story sounds.. sadly it's not true... the 135 was aballs up plain as... it was measured at banner lane before thecollection was disbanded... it had no place in the museum collectionbut MF had nowhere to keep it.  Its the same as the 35x which was alsomeasured in the same place - PAVT wheels stick out like a sore thumb toanyone who knows even the basics of MF models... but they were fittedto the first model built, which is the one which UH measured andphotographed - that tractor is now on loan to the Coldridge collection.

The135 was bought back by MF from a farm in Devon I believe... and giventhe 10+ treatment.  UH thought they were measuring an authentic tractor.

So the UH 35x is a real factory tractor, it's just it's the first produced, that must give it some sort of Ltd edition exclusivity  ::)

The 135 is just the sort of tractor a farmer could have after getting his old 135 up together with 10+ parts for 20 more years on the scraper, another extremely realistic idea, just don't go putting the tractor on your 1975 display without serious modifications  :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As romantic as that story sounds.. sadly it's not true... the 135 was a balls up plain as... it was measured at banner lane before the collection was disbanded... it had no place in the museum collection but MF had nowhere to keep it.  Its the same as the 35x which was also measured in the same place - PAVT wheels stick out like a sore thumb to anyone who knows even the basics of MF models... but they were fitted to the first model built, which is the one which UH measured and photographed - that tractor is now on loan to the Coldridge collection.

The 135 was bought back by MF from a farm in Devon I believe... and given the 10+ treatment.  UH thought they were measuring an authentic tractor.

I knew it was something like that, a 10+ machine, amazed that UH thought it rolled off the line like that though... does raise questions about whether the same will happen with the 7810, although if they can find a low cabbed 78 to measure I'll be impressed! I asked my friend at Stoneleigh about the 135 when it came out and he told me it was one of their 10+ machines and that he'd had heard that was what Agco wanted... obviously some crossed wires between UH & Agco

6 variants of the 7810 on the way which are spread til end of 2012...Oh and a couple of ltd editions too I hear..all rumours of course  :-*

I wondered how long it would be till Arbuckle caught the scent of a discussion about Fords in his nose!! Are you as excited as me Bazza? I'm so excited I'm jumping up and down holding my tinkle!!!!!  :-[  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Excited Nah don't know what all the fuss was about  :P

The rumours were floating around with the European lads last summer and when I saw a couple of sample pics  :-* welll

YEEEhhhhaaaa

Can't wait its gotta be the sexiest tractor ever built..neverless to say I have pre-ordered one or two and NONE are for resale  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Interesting reading here but woooooohooooooo about time this came around. MF and 7810 will be mine ;D8) , and if they need a bit of UK spec changing so be it. Now hows about some normal sized implements then not the biggest in range.

Yes a good 5 furrow opal or the new jewal plough by LEMKEN

Excited Nah don't know what all the fuss was about  :P

The rumours were floating around with the European lads last summer and when I saw a couple of sample pictures  :-* welll

YEEEhhhhaaaa

Can't wait its gotta be the sexiest tractor ever built..neverless to say I have pre-ordered one or two and NONE are for resale  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy days! Any ideas when we'll see it or have you just given someone money with no indication of what it's for or when you'll get it  ???  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

i hope thats not the massey they modeled because it is american specification with the stub axles and indicators in the roof like that

I was looking at the New Holland with exactly the same thought... SMV flashers set in the roof next to the work lamps...