Massey Ferguson 5475 2WD

BigX500

not forgetting it will be limited to 30k like that... I'm pretty sure they told me that at the factory... as she's not go 4 wheel braking...

We saw quite a few 2wds on the Beauvais factory tour... but we were told they accounted for just 2% of production... and nearly all went to America  :o  - so that is indeed a rare breed  :o

I hope they plan on keeping it for a long old time... I suspect the resale value of that is just about zilch  :o

looks rather uncomfortable in that spec although having said that there's quite a few 2wd NH tsa series tractors about , the member Manor Farm family has the uk's only 6030

i suppose it comes down to what you want it for , some farms may just want high HP 2wd tractors after all the 2640  2wd was a very popular tractor as was the ford 8100

40k or 30k gearbox is no influence over whether it has four wheel braking or not. All standard tractors are limited to 30k on UK roads. Only Unimogs, Trantors and a few Fastracs can legally go faster.

Great to see a 2wd tractor in the UK, does look a bit odd though. Was it really more expensive than a 4wd?

40k or 30k gearbox is no influence over whether it has four wheel braking or not. All standard tractors are limited to 30k on UK roads. Only Unimogs, Trantors and a few Fastracs can legally go faster.

Great to see a 2wd tractor in the UK, does look a bit odd though. Was it really more expensive than a 4wd?

are  6030 newholland is 30k

Just out of interest... I found this in my Beauvais pics on Photobucket...

IMGP2839.jpg

This was destined for the states... all exports MF class as 'deep sea' (long distance sea freight) get a coat of was in this bay... that;s what this little lady was just about to get... This one sports the droop snoot bonnet although it is actually a Tier III engine