Newark Vintage Tractor Show

Andy

anda very rare DT4500 MF... never set eyes on one... EVER  :o :'( :'( :'(

Sadly my pic of it turned out blurred (I was probably shivering in the cold wind :D ), so hopefully Andy has a better one (it was actually a DT7000). I didn't get on too well with the MF's, there was also a very nice 1135, which I also failed to take a useable photo of  ::)

I hope Andy also has a pic of Nigel Fords little surprise  ;)  (which I stupidly didn't take a pic of :-[ )

Is this an annual event  ???

It is, it has built up from very small beginnings, but this year was the biggest yet by some way. Quite a lot of rare and unusual tractors there, and of course Sunday was boosted by hosting the 'Old Sodbury Sortout'.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it in full view Mark  ;)

I also have Nigel's Fantastic little suprise safely stored on the memory card  :)

Ooo yeah... come on boss... I'm busting here  :'( :D :D

as for you Mr Ploughmaster... no tea for you tonight... and an hour watching coronation street for punishment is in order I think  >:(:D :D

DT7000.. Even better  :o :o :P

Cracking looking show, really wish i'd gone now as I did have the opportunity and time off, it's been quite a few years since I last attended Newark for a tractor show, some seriously impressive exihibits on display especially that JCB 4L loader and County Leyland.

WOW... what a show that must have been... I don't think I've ever seen so many restored models in one place..

That's really spurred me on to get Mavis restored for next year and get her up there  :P

Thanks for posting Andy

Highlights for me are the DT7000, the 1135.... the 135 4wd.... the superb 130.. and most of all... the MF200 trailer.. what a gem that is  :-*

WOW what a great show, thanks Andy.

Someone was asking on here recently if anyone had seen "Starbrush", the tattie harvesting layout in topic #1 looks like his diorama so he is still around ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What can I say Andy than what a great looking show. All colours all shapes and sizes  absolutely magic...something for everyone.

For me I have to say I was impressed with the array of Farmalls and Internationals and I will be revisiting your 4 posts again.

I seriously need to think about coming down to this show.

Thanks for taking the time to share this lovely show with us Andy.

Someone was asking on here recently if anyone had seen "Starbrush", the tattie harvesting layout in topic #1 looks like his diorama so he is still around ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Starbrush is still about and organising his own model show "Startrac" early december at Gilberdyke, East Yorkshire for those who didn't know.