• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely farm, not had time to view this section recently, but this has made my sunday!!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

thankyou for such a nice comment,caught up with tractor driving this weekend done 15 hours yesterday,day off today, so thought i would put the new models on the layout,glad you like it

cracking update Paul.... as above.. some lovely photography of a smashing layout mate.. many thanks for sharing.

I'm glad to see the 5480 on Venton Farm mate... I'm sure she'll give you hours of trouble free service and prove to be a worthwhile tractor  :):-*

cracking update Paul.... as above.. some lovely photography of a smashing layout mate.. many thanks for sharing.

I'm glad to see the 5480 on Venton Farm mate... I'm sure she'll give you hours of trouble free service and prove to be a worthwhile tractor  :):-*

thanks mark hope your 3 point links are better than mine,she wont hold anything up!!!! e mail going to uh tomorrow

some nice updates there paul ,i recon you need a nice 5480 and loader next, add to the fleet,

would be nice mate  but would be for my shelf display,ive got the jcb handler for those duties,i dont want to overload the yard with to many tractors,somehow ive got to get the new uh 7499 on there when it comes out ,might buy one and have it as just purely a contractor machine,team it up with a s**t spreader and hire it to south west water

Your new fuel tanks look smart Paul and plenty of mf action too :)

With the three of my 5480's I have split the chassis as its screwed,to fix the steering problem and I also level up the floorpan.

With the linkage,try loosening the screws a bit,if that don't work get a drill and widen the height of the holes that allows the linkage to go up and down,that usually sorts it  ;)

Your new fuel tanks look smart Paul and plenty of mf action too :)

With the three of my 5480's I have split the chassis as its screwed,to fix the steering problem and I also level up the floorpan.

With the linkage,try loosening the screws a bit,if that don't work get a drill and widen the height of the holes that allows the linkage to go up and down,that usually sorts it  ;)

thanks jamie will try that and let you know how it goes