Schuco 2010

AJH

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It would appear that black is the new green  :-\ :-\ after the success of previous black beauties everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. I will be getting the standard green one but probably not the black one

:-\ That must be the only tractor that does not suit black,and it certainly does not suit chrome wheels  :of

Regards

Joe.

Couldn't agree more Joe and with other member's similar comments. I'm definitely keen to have the standard version in my collection but the black and chrome version isn't particularly tasteful. Like letting a boy racer loose with a spray can and some alloys on a Grandfather Clock.

..... :of

Product: Fendt Favorit 626 LSA 'Black' " The THUGLYEST Model of the year 2010"

Item number:

Scale: 1:32

Limited?: Yes (1000 pcs.)

Price: €59,95

Picture:

naamloospy.jpg

Why o why, i liked the look of that untill i saw this....been so ugly it might be colectable? stranger things have happened

The 626 is a brilliant tractor but they have managed to make it look like 'tat'. I've never seen that much chrome on tractor, I think Schuco have got farm machinery mixed up with lorries.

But as long as collectors buy them, maybe not because they like them, but because they think there's money in it or out of an almost religious loyalty to have absolutely everything, then they will continue to fulfil that demand.