Startrac Show Sunday 6th December

JCB BLOKE

as 4c said great show, 1st of many i hope, really big thanks to phil, i know he has put hrs and hrs of work into getting the show organised.

was great chatting to all the exhibitors and i was made a welcome into the ribble valley group with a tee shirt from them :D  will post some pics later

Well we got back from Hull ok tonight. It was a great show. Very friendly people, and good venue for a 1st show. Congratulations to Phil - Starbrush - on organising the event, everything went well and the butty van was well stocked with brews and food! It was a very well attended show, with a steady flow of people throughout the day. I hope Phil does another show next year as he deserves to do well again. Pictures to follow tomorrow.

Ok so here's a selection of the photos I took yesterday at the show

1st up are the Lads n Lasses from the Ribble Valley, and the Stewart Sisters from Annan, Scotland.

100_1938.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1943.jpg

100_1944.jpg

The next part of the Ribble Valley Collection has a bit of a story with it. The Ribble Valley club does a lot of work for the Air Ambulance charity, and the lead models shown below were donated to Lynn Whitehead to display. The models were last played with in 1953, then they were wrapped up and not touched until this summer when Lynn opened the packages and discovered this lot - many of them still in their original boxes.

100_1939.jpg

Next up we have Harold Powlton's collection of County's, and a couple of his conversions.

100_1946.jpg

100_1948.jpg

100_1951.jpg

Now this is a Mill made in 1/12 scale made and displayed by Bob Reeves of Leconfield. Its a nice model with quite a bit of detail.

100_1952.jpg

100_1954.jpg

100_1953.jpg

This is a farm model, but apologies because I can't remember the lads name but he was from Pocklington I think.

100_1958.jpg

100_1959.jpg

Looking forward to your pictures too now, Damien. Looks like a nice show from what we have seen so far. Who were the traders there or was it display only?

Roger & Val (Dads Tractors) , Dave Towse, Colin & his wife from up Cumbria way, Japonica Press, Ian Hopper with Britains & liturature, and another 2 or 3 selling Britains etc.

All in all a good show for Phil !! Well Done Lad !