A question from father Christmas

Now then. I've just received an email into FTF headquaters from Santa himself...

"Dear FTFer... I'm writing to ask you to name ONE model you want to find under the Christmas Tree this year... don't be greedy mind... ONE is all you can have... and please explain your choice as well.. use this topic for your answer and thanks to that fat bald bloke for publishing my letter"

>:(

Anyway... come on... it's nearly Crimble... and to quote Big Bad Roy over the water Ho Ho Ho...

So... to start us off...

I'd like my MF1200 from Classic Combines (in 1:16 scale).. I've been a good boy all year and I reckon I've waited long enough  :'(

and you ???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the sea sickness pills, the cold facecloth, a pillowcase to fan him ,phone the vet....er....... i mean the doctor, poor Cerin`s turning very green .

Where do we send  the  get well cards and  donations to the "help Cerin get over this nasty phase " fund......... ;D ;D

what`s that  I hear you say ? 

oh yes I agree , I`m sure he`ll grow out of it, it`s only a teenager thing ,  once he discovers the green ones aren`t  ready  ..........I mean  aren`t ripe  he`ll be back on track !

:D;D:D;D    ;) ;)

The model I would most like would be blonde or brunette or I'd even settle for a feisty red-head. Would have of course to be curvacious and ample in the right areas, not too tall and between 28 and 43.  ;):laugh:  I promise to be good next year!

On a more serious note, a cabbed D.B. 995 or 996 in 1:16 would be very acceptable but I think I may have to keep wishing for some time yet. Oh well, next year perhaps.

after having to drastically down size kin ag's operations, (all that is left is a cat challenger, simba solo and a sprayer obtained from tris!!!) anything santa brings would be a bonus, specially if its a9460 combine or an 820, and maybe an 828!!!