malvern Three counties show ground 6th & 7th march Tractorworld

county999

It would be alright if I could get it parked inside the main foyer Alex but I would have to sleep in it just in case it was sabotaged. Anyway not a pratical car for taking home loads of purchases in ;) ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be alright if I could get it parked inside the main foyer Alex but I would have to sleep in it just in case it was sabotaged. Anyway not a pratical car for taking home loads of purchases in ;) ;)

you can still afford loads of purchases, after buying a gt3?! do you want to adopt me?!  ;D

I'm going. Will be be able to buy the ftf models here?

Depends.... how much money you taking  ???  ;)  ;D  ;D

The models thus far yes.  :)

When you coming up wee man, tonight or in the morning?

And the rest of the gang?  ???

i will be there on sunday hopefully  :)

I was up your way this morning Rich [a lot lately actually]... we're refurbishing the washrooms & canteen at St Ivel in Minsterley over the next month.... Hopefully catch you Sunday....  :)

We'll do our best! You still on the same number? I'll drop you a text when we get there  :)

same number , although from various pictures on here i sort of know what you look like now (which will help the fact that i have no credit at the moment) :laugh:

Tomorrow morning, Simon. How long do you reckon it will take me to Tewkesbury, hour and a half?

It's about 20 minutes / half hour beyond Bristol.... traffic ought to be good for you though....

A very good show, can't compare to other years as it's the first I've been to in three years but the place was buzzing and absolutely heaving with people. The auction seemed to go on for ever, in fact most of the day it seemed, didn't see anything sold as there was not much that interested me and it was so cold you didn't want to stand around for any length of time. in the auction there were I reckon at least 40 tractors up for sale from complete baskets to highly restored and quite a bit of other machinery and the usual scrap. The sheds were full of nice exhibits and some nice 'real life' dioramas and the trade stalls and stands seemed to be doing a roaring trade and people were all carrying bags of loot so they must have been spending. The food caterers were also doing a good trade with it being so cold but were rather expensive in my mind, Me and Martin, my mate who I went with and his little boy had our dinner in the Stockmans restraunt, had a job to find a seat and a table but the food was a good wide and varied choice which was hot and very good value for the money. Congrats again to the FTF boys on their stand, again a cracking display and very nice to see some old faces again and meeting some new ones for the first time. A very enjoyable and rewarding first day.

very good show, great to give ftf and the mag a bit of limelight there, lots of potential new members, and great to see laods of familiar faces to, thanks to all that made the effort to pop in and see us over the weekend, and hello to any new members that have joined after meeting us

Right, just got back from the show and had a great day, just to whet the appetite here is the FTF stand

MalvernTractorShow124.jpg

And a couple of strange hangers on who seemed to know each other, in other words Sean at his most polite and The Big Cheese aka Andy

MalvernTractorShow125.jpg

I am sure that the "official" FTF photographer will post up some better photos later but here is a quick shot of him in action ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MalvernTractorShow043.jpg

One of the interesting and fun things to watch was a competition to rebuild a tractor with 3 teams competing against each other

MalvernTractorShow025.jpg

MalvernTractorShow026.jpg

MalvernTractorShow028.jpg

MalvernTractorShow029.jpg

Whilst I was watching this team won, it took exactly 8 minutes from start to finish, engine running and standing on all 4 wheels, the longest took 11 minutes and 20 seconds  :of :of :of :of :of :of

MalvernTractorShow031.jpg