malvern Three counties show ground 6th & 7th march Tractorworld

county999

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here the  details for this  show ... :) :) :)

http://tractorworldshow.co.uk/

Travel Information - How to Find Us

Click here for a larger map and travel directions to The Malvern Showground.The Malvern Showground is located approx 8 miles from the M5 and M50 motorways and is easily accessible. Follow the brown signs for The Three Counties Showground from all the main routes. Once in close proximity to the showground follow the yellow AA signs.By CarCar parking is available free on-site. However VIP parking is available, when booking your tickets please enquire about this service.By CoachCoaches should enter the Showground via the Brown Gate and will be directed to the dedicated Coach Park. By TrainRail passengers should travel to Great Malvern station. Please visit the National Rail website to book your train tickets. There is a free shuttle bus service from Great Malvern station to the showground for the Malvern Spring Gardening Show, Three Counties Show and Malvern Autumn Show only. Please contact 01684 584900 for more information. © Three Counties Agricultural Society 1997 - 2010 Registered Charity No. 511868

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very pleased to be able to announce that Farmtoys Forum will be starting its 2010 show campaign at Tractor World, Malvern. Andy, Mark, Sean and myself will be there during the course of the weekend to meet members for a friendly chat and of course to hopefully introduce Farmtoys Forum to a new audience. We will have a stock of FTF models on show and we are hoping to have a small display. So come on over and find us on  our new stand :)                     See you there!

I'm very pleased to be able to announce that Farmtoys Forum will be starting its 2010 show campaign at Tractor World, Malvern. Andy, Mark, Sean and myself will be there during the course of the weekend to meet members for a friendly chat and of course to hopefully introduce Farmtoys Forum to a new audience. We will have a stock of FTF models on show and we are hoping to have a small display. So come on over and find us on  our new stand :)                    See you there!

FTF roadshow in "my neck of the woods", oh no, guess i better say hello to you all then!!!!!

sadly i cant make it in march but iv been told i will be at the same location in may for a £$%^ flower show

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Steve mate, you don't half make me laugh sometimes  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've just booked rooms for me, The Big Cheese (Andy)... Sean and Trissy... we are all there for the two days on the FTF stand... so please do come over and say Hi... I'll even let you take me for a beer if you insist on the Saturday as Andy is driving back to the hotel  ;D:P:-*:-* :-*