malvern Three counties show ground 6th & 7th march Tractorworld

county999

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there too... I may even take Mavis yet as well  :-\

I know you are going with the FTF contingent Mark but are you taking any machinery along with you?

So Manky, where are the FTF'ers staying then? And what days are various members heading down...?

If Barry's going both days that's going to make it very difficult for me to avoid him...  :-\

I might try to get a late pass and come over of an evening for a dwinky-poos with you all....

I'm sorry Simon... that kind of information is confidential and on a need to know basis only... My brother is a Director of Barlays Bank.... they won't let him fly in the same aeroplane as his co-directors for security reasons... it's the same tight controls over FTF moderation staff.... I can't divulge information on where we will be staying... or eating until the day....

actually... I can't remember  :-[

cant even spell the place, so no hope with sat nav for me, will be playing follow the lordship when we go there :D :D 

::)  Nothing new there then  ::)  :laugh:

Sean, I'm pretty sure I'm right in saying that you live in Devon and his Lordship in Cambridgeshire.... hence I am curious to know as to which point you will be choosing to follow him from?!  ???  :laugh:  :laugh: 

You could end up making this an unecessarily long drive for yourself!  :laugh:  :laugh:  I don't think even AA routeplanner would take you via Cambs!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Your 2 paths will converge just about exactly at the gate to the showground...!  ::)  :laugh:

Sound like a cracking show but too far for me for just a weekend.

Pictures please Mr Ferguson ??? ???

It is a nice little show Bill, plenty to see.... the MF1150 from near me was parked up next to a 135 last year [was at Tenbury show too mind] amazing the difference in size... blows the mind..!

Looks like I'll be there on Sunday with George, and no nights out for me, Mrs H announced last night she's working Friday & Saturday nights  ::)  :(