malvern Three counties show ground 6th & 7th march Tractorworld

county999

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cracking show this is... It was great to meet all my FTF friends old and new as always... Many thanks to Damien & Hazel for the 'reet gud' pork pies...

Coounty999 for the lovely cake and Andy, Sean and Trissy for putting up with me  :-*

Pictures are on Andy's hard drive.. so hopefull he'll put some up tomorrow.. lovely pictures too Mike so thanks for sharing

One of the things that Malvern is famous for is spring water which is filtered through the hills, they are quite spectacular and today the skies were full of hang gliders.

View of the hills from the car park

MalvernTractorShow137.jpg

MalvernTractorShow136.jpg

Then on the way home we took the scenic route and went up them thar hills

MalvernTractorShow139.jpg

MalvernTractorShow140.jpg

Now I know that Marky or Andy will be posting most of their photos up later but this was one of the tractors at the show that I have never seen before. If it badged as a Nuffield but we came to the decision that it might be an Ursus. A close inspection shows it to be a 6 cylinder and it also has an air compressor on the nearside of the engine, could it be a Zetor?

MalvernTractorShow098.jpg

MalvernTractorShow099.jpg

MalvernTractorShow131.jpg

MalvernTractorShow132.jpg

Great show and huge attendance especially on the Saturday like Tim said with the auction being held. Barry's mate bagged a box Precision 8400 for £50!! Didn't even know there were models in the auction let alone an auction being held  ::)

Had a pleasant evening on Saturday with a table full of people at the Brewers Fayre. Plenty of meet and greets over the weekend and a lot of promoting the website and magazine. Hope we see some more registrations over the coming days/week or so.

:) :) :)

Got home safe and well after a dammed good weekend. This years show was excellent, certainly the best for a few years, obviously because the ftf team were on board this year! Well done to Andy, Mark, Tris and Sean for putting on a great display that did a good job of showing what the forum is all about. It was good, as always, to meet up with other members, and also to see the displays belonging to them and other people as well. There were fantastic exhibits throughout the show, and it's just getting better every year. One last comment - Marky, who ate all the pies?

It was indeed a great weekend. Spoke to lots of new faces, and as has been mentioned, its always nice to meet up with our current members!

I'm processing images now, may take a while!

Robbo,

The Nuffield 126 you refer to is a 110hp IMT 5106, painted in Harvest Gold colours. I 'uncovered' the existence of these tractors (there were five of them) back in 1995/96 and wrote about them in my T&M days in the same year. 

There's a full length feature on the tractor in the issue of Classic Tractor published at the end of April.

Regards

R Day

Thanks to 4055power and Rory for the reply regarding the Nuffield/IMT, when you come to think of it the front end is similar to the IMT badged Masseys that they made.

I have a few other photos (133) some of which seem to be rare and unusual tractors but I will wait and see what Andy posts and then fill in the gaps if there are any  ::) ::)::) ::)::)

Ah... who ate all the pies...

er....

Bloody Andy scoffed the lot on the way home... not even a crumb left for me  :-[ :'( >:(

here actually who did?? i never got mine thinking about it  ;) ;) ;) ;)  its a wonder that trolly was able to hit you nose with a belly that big after eating 5 of them things