What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a uh claas arion 640 in dealer box from the claas technopark  while i was on study tour, claas also gave us a free model but the tutors are going to hand them out next week so i dont know what it is yet :-\

it is a Atles 936 RZ in dealer box

My latest purchases in the last month or so are as follows.

Schuco Fendt Combine

Ros Hydrogenn New Holland

Ros NH T7070

Ros Horsch Sprinter Seed Drill

Ros Joskin Topper

UH MF 8680 Louisville Show Model 2010 in silver

UH Valtra Mezzo Blue

UH Valtra Mezzo Orange/yellow

UH Dangerville Low Loader

UH Dangerville Rear Discharge Spreader

UH Kuhn SP Mixer/feeder Wagon

UH Lemken Sprayer

UH Rauch Fert Spreader

UH Rauch Wheeled Fert Spreader

UH Valtra C Matt Blue with Loader

UH Doe Show 2010 Model

Just won a complete bar 1 wing mirror, LWB Land rover with canopy off E bay £12.50, bargin I think. :)  Gentle shot blast a good repaint and a bit of detailing and I will shove it back on E bay, if it makes a few bob its a bit more for Spalding, if it does not sell it will go in the collection with all the other Landies.

I had one of these when I was a child, spent many hours playing with it, I think it ended up burried in the back garden. :'( :'( . Sounds like you had a bargin there. ;)

hi in reply to this post madonfords here went to a car boot sale and bought a matchbox muir hill 161 in orange with blade on front and digger arm on the back plus spare blade,for £3.

went to a farm toy show/meet-up in Beilen(Holland) and found myself some real interesting models to add to my collection. amongst those were

1:16 Ford 9880 Farm Expo 1991 Las Vegas, Nevada - Scale Models

1:16 Ford 5000 Diesel, USA - UH

1:16 Ford 6600 - Strike(South Africa)

1:43 Ford "8210" - Yaxon

and a beautiful Plasto Ford  ::):of;)  (looks like Tonka model, ugly as.... and all plastic in large scale)

16-Strike-Ford_6600-A.jpg

i know another version exists(other box for sure, i have to check pictures i made of it at another Ford collector's collection in Holland. It is made by Strike which is/was a South African based company, it is fun to read the description on the box which is in the South African Language which is a mix between Dutch and English.

oh yeah.. cant resist to put a picture of this little treasure up on here :

Ford 9880 - scale 1:16 :of8)

16-SM-Ford_9880-show-A.jpg

Well Today I bought a UH 1/16 Ford 5000 Diesel USA, from Martin Smiths

And when i came home the mail man dropped of this 1/32 6850 Valtra from Barry/Udimore.

I buy very few 1/32, but had to have this one, thank you Barry  ;)

017-6.jpg

042-2.jpg

Nice finds Will .. thats two more that I have added to the list that I knew nothing about  :-X

thanks Barry, i know the feeling ;)  i recently visited with a Ford collecting friend of mine, and afterwards had to add 30!! models to my list.. Still have to, actually.. , but then i'd go over 100 models on my wishlist :of 

@ Erik, bought that Ford 5000 Diesel at Beilen, it's a beauty, fits right in with the Foxfire/Ertl versions  ;)

I don't really buy much off eBay but yesterday one No 9567 a red 4 wheeled MF bogie. I know its an MF but I want to practice reversing a 1/32 4 wheeled cart with a dolly ;D ;D

Britains Claas Silage Trailer MIB, Ploughs in Rainbow Box, another JCB 3220 MIB, 2x 9530T MIB and another 7600 MIB.

More worryingly I seem to be developing a Britains Transit fetish, now have JCB version, RSPCA and an official Ford boxed one...... :-[  thats just this week....... ::)

Britains Claas Silage Trailer MIB, Ploughs in Rainbow Box, another JCB 3220 MIB, 2x 9530T MIB and another 7600 MIB.

More worryingly I seem to be developing a Britains Transit fetish, now have JCB version, RSPCA and an official Ford boxed one...... :-[  thats just this week....... ::)

Good man! You can never have enough Britains!

Any pics?

Any pictures of the official Ford one, did'nt know about that one.

Good man! You can never have enough Britains!

Any pictures?

Too true.  I only buy Britains now, call it nostalgia if you like - it also means I don't have to keep up with the plethora of other models out there!!  Also if you catch them right you can still bag a reasonable bargain on ebay..... ;)

Just won a Tarmac cement mixer, posted for less than I could ever have bought it in a shop  :)