What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

got my trelle 8680 yesterday, must say great model, pics i saw made me thing against it, but in the flesh very nice, only let down, again like the indy 32nd 135, no dealer or special box like they used to do for any limiteds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Mark the Trelle Mf was commissioned by Minitoys in France and I totally agree with all of you about the box..as UH offer Dealer boxes for Limited Editions for a small extra cost of around 3 euros per item...me thinks they may regret that decision  ;)

Having said that they have sold like hot cakes  :-\

reall shame on the box front, the 135 indy is the same, didnt know it was a minitoys modl barry, asumed it was mf

The giveaway is when you look at the box and its got minitoys plastered on it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love you Chubs  :-*:-*

This fab little Dave B From Dave T:

16903.jpg1690.jpg

The cab I thought was a little low; I had to use the little lwb landrover driver and even he had trouble!

You could always re-decal the combine Baz as a Ransomes!  ;)

The David Brown cab is too small and lacks the rear bottom window, but then, I am a purist where D.B. models are concerned.  ::)

My white MF 8690 arrived today, nice model, have'nt looked to see what number it is, too well secured on the box insert so I'll leave it alone.

;D ;D ;D Just received this today,the detail is phenomenal

PG1.jpg

PG2.jpg

PG3.jpg

Like the tiny cctv camera between the light's on both sides

PG4.jpg

PG5.jpg

And the Profi Gigant logo's on both seats

PG6.jpg

And the step light

PG7.jpg

PG8.jpg

And the roof mounted cctv camera

PG9.jpg

PG10.jpg

And the gear shift pattern on the gear knob

PG11.jpg

PG12.jpg

PG13.jpg

ProfiGigantinstructions.jpg

And,how come Herr Streiberger can manage to include a simple little piece of paper showing how to attach and use

the little extra's,like the rear light assemblies,when none of the " big boy's " seem to bother,congratulations ROS and Herr Streitberger on a fantastic model,best one in my collection,( so far ),

Regards

Joe.

:) Thanks for that Mandy,yes the instruction are a nice touch,makes life that little bit simpler,just makeing sure you put whatever on the correct way round ::) ,much better pictures here http://www.profigigant.de/galerie/2010_first_model_profi_gigant/index.html

I was in to much of a rush to post these,and the light up here today was pretty naff,

Regards

Joe.