What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just recived the plow city john deere 8760 and ertl 450 stx precision,am very happy with both models but think ertl could have put a decent drawbar on the rear of the 8760,but still a cracking model well worth the money.

Haven't got it through the post yet, but I won as described a mint in box Britains eventing set, this will remain to be seen when it arrives, but it was £19.99 so a good buy and another Britains building to the collection.

I got hold of the eventing set last year, paid a little less than that for it and it to was in a very good box. What year is yours marked? Not certain how long a run it had without looking at the catalogues but I think there were a few differences , like there was in the riding school set, of which I picked up a boxed example of a little later. You don't often see these sets now so a good find. The set to really try to get hold of is the equestrian 'show' set, that one is quite rare.

Haven't recieved the set yet Tim, but the seller said it is stamped 24th July 1995 inside box. I to have the riding school my example is only opened at one end and the contents is still completly sealed in its bags, I will have to look out for the show set. ;)

A Britains boxed 760 Harvester

Lots of Britains trees

2 x Acrobat rakes

Loads of Britains cows (sadly most have been de-horned :'( )

Britains greenhouse boxed

And 50 x round feeders :)

Why would you buy horny cows  ;D

just picked this up tonight,paid for by my wife,and picked up in the village,the workshop manager for hamblys of launceston is living in the village,and only £25.00

good result,dont know wether to use in a diorama or place it on ebay,probably diorama,if somebody comes up with a good idea how to use it,space is becoming limited,and im doing a 2nd cultivation scene with a challenger,so any ideas,post them up in my venton farm topic

post-1891-132639379326_thumb.jpg