britains new 2010 catalogue

Paul Palmer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone asked why there is no CR model in the catalogue.. it probably still is in the ERTL catalogue, but Britains has introduced a new CX model if i am not mistaken and saw correctly. Also the new Big Square Baler in yellow livery can be seen in the catalogue, (and i noticed a Big Farm NH Baler too that i didnt know existed in that range)..

hopefully Andy will get his digital version on here soon too so we can have an even closer look  ;)

THANKS PAULALI for showing us this..

the combine is indeed a cx a cx 8090,the nh baler is the bb 9080 and the nh baler in the big farm range is also the 9080 all new releases

also just to say, on page 22 of the catalogue couple of models that i think will interest a lot of people on here, top of the page is a john deere 8295R,i know its been mentioned on here and g and m have the us ertl version for sale but this is the euro version,also the jd underneath is the 8345RT,catalogue says prototype image

paulali

Sorry, I should have clarified, I meant that basic shape of model was still available, Britains could simply have updated the decals, as they have done since 2002 with the NH combines to mirror real-life developments

They did so towards the end of 2008 for a US dealer issue (as a CR9060).  I would think they may well release an updated version over here too, but they possibly don't want to release two New Holland combines at the same time. Perhaps later in the year or next year?

could be a 7580 we all know the 7 series is due a facelift,

I would be surprised if they are going to revamp the 7400 series in the very near future, having only just launched two new models at the top of the range at Agritechnica last month - 7497 and 7499 (7499 will be at LAMMA apparently).

Just a thought, but could we see the 1505 go over to the prestige line with a little tinkering (even though it came from the 1500/1800)? Be good to see one with better wheels, otherwise I think it is a brilliant model.

NH balers didn't last long either, or is that a redecal?

no not a redecal,new shape as in real life

I would be surprised if they are going to revamp the 7400 series in the very near future, having only just launched two new models at the top of the range at Agritechnica last month - 7497 and 7499 (7499 will be at LAMMA apparently).

I would think the would not launch the new range at lamma they leave it for Sima next year. With ordering a new 7480 they did not not say anything about a new model being launch

items dropped from the 2010 catalogue

CASE IH MXU 125

CASE SP FORAGE HARVESTER

NH TS135A

JD8330

CASE JX1075

STEYR COMPACT

NH 75DA

CASE MAGNUM 310

MF 1505

JCB FASTRAC 3220

FORD 7600

JD 8430T

FW30

JD 7020

JD LOG SKIDDER

LAND ROVER PICK UP

LAND ROVER HARD TOP

SAMSON INJECTOR

RED GRAIN BULK TRAILER

JD ROUND BALER

JD LARGE BALE BALER

NH LARGE BALE BALER

CASE IH LARGE BALE BALER

quite a few gaps to fill

paulali

You can add to that list:

JCB 718 Dumper

John Deere 4020 AFWD

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if we will get a jap double cab or a ranger as the defender 90 is being discontinued.

Only the open pick-up and and hard-top versions have been discontinued.  The pick-up with Ifor Williams canopy is still in the catalogue. 

If we want a double cab in the Britains catalogue, we would probably get lumbered with the horrible 'thing' that is currently in the Ertl US 32nd range paired with either the Ifor Williams trailer or Ifor Williams horse box.

I can´t understand Britains with its USA 4x4 farm models. I will never add a generic american pick to my british farm collection models. I like Land Rover or japanese 4x4 Britains models as used on UK and Europe. Why not the Defender in other factory colours, a 110 SW or a 130 double pickup? Britains is not more a british model manufacture but a poor branch of ERTL. Shame...

I,m sorry. I know Britains from 1970's and I own a pair of old Britains civilian Jeep model but I can´t remember a Chevrolet pickup. As a 3 x Land Rover ex-owner I miss more Land Rover Defender model in their current range or at least a reliable Mitsubishi L200 double pìckup or any other in use in british farms. If Britains want beaches cars, I know here in Benidorm area several british plates Hummer´s, Dodge Ram, Chevrolet retro furistic pick ups, etc. but do not seems drived by farmers.