Fair Trade Farm Models

Big Al

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the last post I am unable to confirm or deny whether I have come out of the closet. That of itself may pose an interesting question.. how many people do you know who have a computer in their closet. There isn't much room for an 8690 Massey in the closet. As to the idiosyncracies of this particular individual it really is best not to get too bogged down unless you have got a very strong chain and access to a couple of high horespower machines on firm ground.  Big Al, aka Baaaa..ig Baa..Al as he is affectionately known by sheep throughout the world is currently involved in an extensive and intensive review of past events with a view to making things happen in the not too distant future. Thankfully isostatic readjustment is not currently involved. At this time it would be much too difficult to elaborate on this.. sorry about that, but as this is an open forum I ought not to say much more.  I can give a small insight in so far as this evening my research has involved dealings in both New York and Paris. Today it has certainly been true that the devil is in the detail and Meryll is a headache. Sometimes the hassle wears a bit thin. However as they would say in prada... the show must go on.

You see, just what I thought. I haaaaaave absoluuuuutely no idea!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Today it has certainly been true that the devil is in the detail and Meryll is a headache. Sometimes the hassle wears a bit thin. However as they would say in prada... the show must go on.

Now that is random enough for Rick  :of :of :of :of what has a Meryl Streep film got to with farm models  :-\ :-\ :-\ or are you just a demon employer?  ;) ;)

Me too... I'm going to have to read Big Al's post about 10 times before I decide if I have managed to take it in... or indeed if Al is actually as mad as a box of chocolate frogs and really makes no sense at all  :-\ :D :D

i still don't get this?

marky, i thought as "the Babybel" of the forum you had to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING?  :-*

the red fox flies at midnight!

:D :D :D  .. Oi...  >:(  ... Stinking Bishop indeed...

As for Big Al... I'm quite enjoying this.. I think Al's a he... and quite sexy in a kind of 'international man of mystery' kind of way... I can imagine him shinning down a zip wire and leaving me a box of Terry's All Gold in the mod room in a black dinner jacket and bowtie  :D :D :D :D :D

As for Big Al... I'm quite enjoying this.. I think Al's a he... and quite sexy in a kind of 'international man of mystery' kind of way... I can imagine him shinning down a zip wire and leaving me a box of Terry's All Gold in the mod room in a black dinner jacket and bowtie  :D :D :D :D :D

Oh Marky you are so easily bought. However, if it was an MF bow tie then I could understand it ... ::)

Nah the posts are way too intelligent  ;)

Muhahahahaha

Was that how it goes  ;D ;D

I wasn't suggesting it was Ricky,I think big al knows Ricky possibly.

Did see something on them both in classic tractor a few years back in the model section.

I'm keeping stum  ;D

Now that is random enough for Rick  :of :of :of :of what has a Meryl Streep film got to with farm models  :-\ :-\ :-\ or are you just a demon employer?  ;) ;)

pphhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttt :P  a man of my age should not have to take that from a pup....where are the mods when you need them... ???    Random me?????? Never >:( >:(

By the way anyone read the April issue of Hummingbird Journal?? ???

well i have to just say this whole topic is long winded but very informative  especialy dave & gav puting a realistic value on their products ,but it doesn't take away the fact that the  bottom line is marky has reached the conclusion that big Al is in fact austin powers  ???