Forss Young Farmers Ploughing Match

Murray

Great pictures - looked like a good time was had by all.

What was at the end of the rainbow? :)

Thanks

a nasty stone that near ripped a leg right of a plough  ;D ;D

Lovely photo's, looks like a very barron landscape out there but it does show the colours of the machinery out a treat. So what prizes were won then?

Thanks Tris,

the lad in the nh 7030 was 1st

man in the massey 6465 got second and reserve on the field

man in the 6920s got 3rd

i got second novice and the worst driver of the day award due to a nasty pot hole, almost had an audi a4 on the plough

Tidy pictures lad  ;)  8) ,, What makes that tanker and trailer in the background of one of the pictures never seen them before  :-\

Agrimac lad, i believe there irish made!

nice pictures there murry whats the building in the background that little 5seris deere looks well

cheers! thats dounreay  ;)  big powers plant up her in caithness, aye shes 4 year old only 1000 hours on her!

nice pictures muzza, wheres the lights gone from the 135 mind? he scared he will loose them or something, i know our 165 lights used to fall out occasionally

thanks Sean, hmm not sure never noticed it was missing unto you said  :laugh:

your right lad some amount of them was there, how did you not have the auld ferg out? all the vintage stuff was spinning away

[/quote

Was going to take my grandads fergy but never got a plough nd i didnt ask the man for the 35x this year  you did well tho