DBP Models from Malvern

Andy

Absolutely superb!!!!!!!

The DBP models look fantastic. You can't hide quality.

I reckon DBP are the Ferrari (or better) equivalent of the model tractor world.

Very true Big Al.. not only is the man a true gent... he builds some superb models to boot ! .. quite how he does it with those big hands is beyond me... but let's just be glad he does I suppose

that yellow beast sure looks fantastic. Also quite curious for that 275 for a friend of mine.. and absolutley great idea to paint that thingy black, i totally agree with Udi  ;) .

But all giggles aside. Dave (and Amanda of course(what is that about a gorgeous presentation set.. where is the picture? ;) ) make some of the finest models out there. And i really hope they will be doing this for years to come, so we all can see and admire (and quite possibly add to your collection).

I would love to add a poll to this topic, if the black 390T was to be made available at the same price as the FTF 390 (£165) would you buy it yes or no?

Maybe, just maybe if enough of us express an interest then Dave might be encouraged to make some  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

For me, a resounding YES