Ride & Drive day in Marky's carpark the day before Spalding

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all had a great day. 

Apart from Alex (goon), who was about to be given a demonstration of how to back the trailer into a building, I was probably the last to leave after another cuppa and cakes. (Marky is a good host :angel: )

Hattie is a great drive.  Being of small stature I was pleased to find I had a good forward view.  In Frankie I had the rim of the steering wheel right in my line of sight. 

We all had a great day. 

Apart from Alex (goon), who was about to be given a demonstration of how to back the trailer into a building, I was probably the last to leave after another cuppa and cakes. (Marky is a good host :angel: )

Hattie is a great drive.  Being of small stature I was pleased to find I had a good forward view.  In Frankie I had the rim of the steering wheel right in my line of sight.

interestingly sue, we missed the building but hit the kubota instead hahah

We all had a great day. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it Aunty Sue... as always, it's lovely to see you and I'm glad you liked Hattie... I must say I prefer her over the older 5445 (Frankie) that I had... much more easy to drive.. and more comfortable with the front axle suspension as well  :P

I'm looking forward to next year already  :-*

As for you Alex.. I'll be checking Doug for scratches next time he's in the yard  >:(

bugger looks like i really dibbed out this year mark , looks like i'm going to have to book a private ride n drive day of me own , maybe a weekend later in the summer !

ill grain cart for you JDC :P

oi you get in line chappy  >:(:of;);D  me & tris got that gig , well sort of  , every year we're ready to go at a moments notice  ;D ;D  we are the hobbit team  ;)

oi you get in line chappy  >:(:of;);D  me & tris got that gig , well sort of  , every year we're ready to go at a moments notice  ;D ;D  we are the hobbit team  ;)

Going to be a fun harvest this year, Marky/hattie, Marcus/168, TT/35, Alex/Mavis and maybe even Graeme on the T6080 - 'gonna need a bigger combine'.  :D

Going to be a fun harvest this year, Marky/hattie, Marcus/168, TT/35, Alex/Mavis and maybe even Graeme on the T6080 - 'going to need a bigger combine':D

i supose you could always let tris drive your last years competition entry john  ;D ;D

Marky I will have to take you up on that, I didn't cross paths with you this year but I know I spoke to you if only breifly last year, next time I have day or two of work I will let you know, would be great to meet up.  :)

:P:-*:-* .. so do I book PDC to take me up to yours this year for corn carting then Mr C  :P:-*:-* :-* ... I'm only £30 Per hour (if you supply the diesel)... just imagine what your neighbours would say when they see Hattie rumbling around your farm at warp speed looking all pretty and purposeful  :-*:-* :-*

James jame james....

I have a suggestion... come over here one day when you are free and I'll buy you lunch buddy.. we'll get to know each other then you'll feel more comfortable to come over here on a 'ride & drive day' for next year  ;)  .... we met before at Spalding I am sure of it  :-\

As for you Bill...Pwwwtthhh as Rick would say  >:(

Best be nice to John Leathers I reckon John  :D :D :D

A red combine to hide Hattie from the neighbours.  ;D

i supose you could always let tris drive your last years competition entry john  ;D ;D

A bit big for him don't you think?  ;D ;D