TM you've kind of spoilt my surprise now  :'(, I was hoping it was just going to turn up on my doormat unannounced, I didn't want to see development pics, oh well I will still ba as happy when it get's to my house.

I take it thats for me anyway?!!

It looks great TM, alot of work your putting into these MF's and they must be pleasing you no end.

yeah the loaders a spare one i had laying round,just missing the lift arm at the rear,and a ram for the lift,but going to try and cast that

i put a loader i bought off NIGEL FORD on to a red 135 i think it looks just as good as on the industrial

but as for casting one of them i wouldent know where to begin  :P :P :P

any of you lot got any just kicking about ?

i put a loader i bought off NIGEL FORD on to a red 135 i think it looks just as good as on the industrial

but as for casting one of them i wouldent know where to begin? ?:P :P :P

any of you lot got any just kicking about ?

Great idea that but i cant see one listed anywhere do you have a pic that i could take to Nigel or is he sees it later ???

Great idea that but i cant see one listed anywhere do you have a pic that i could take to Nigel or is he sees it later ???

you got the wrong end of the stick m8

i bought a Britain's  loader that fitted to the yellow  industrial 135 like in the catalogue

he just happend to have a red fore-end loader knocking about like the one on your 690  ;)

• 2 years later...

did you ever get this particular tractor finished sean ? i remember the 2wd version you did but not this one being finished  ???

no mate i didnt, went astry with this, although sat in my shed is a new 699, got the bonnet and floor/cab cast a few weeks back, just not done any more to it