What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

easy to say, but theres still a lot of farmers out there that do the absoloute minimum on laptop/pc's ,to them paper copies suit far better, I know some that employ others to do the computer stuff and steer well away from them personally, as long as them guys hold the purse strings paper ones will last 

• Like 1

Sean, time moves on... How many people said they'd never have a mobile (smart) phone and now own one? Even the 70+ people. Plus you can always print out the digital brochure if you want to read it. A lot of money goes into printing brochures I can easily see manufacturers ditch this at least for as much as possible. Well, that is already happening especially to brochure hunters at shows. They have some papers lying about behind the desk for the really interested. That is my general idea anyway. Called progress I guess. ???

• 2 weeks later...

My latest Brochures

RANSOMES TS90 &TS91 2 to 4 furrow ploughs

RANSOMES CROPGUARD SPRAYER

RANSOMES NORDSTEN LIFT-O-MATIC DRILLS

NEW HOLLAND 717 FORAGE HARVESTER

NEW HOLLAND 286 SUPER HAYLINER BALER

NEW HOLLAND 376 HAYLINER BALER

NEW HOLLAND CLAYSON M133 COMBINE HARVESTER (2 different ones)

NEW HOLLAND CLAYSON 1540 COMBINE

SPERRY NEW HOLLAND 8070 COMBINE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

quite a haul today,, fendt world booklet,allready have this one,new katana 65 and 85 foragers,200 and 200 v/f/p,also 2014 800 and 900 series,plus some fendt posters, a valtra s brochure and challenger 700E and 800E series brochures

post-1769-0-89912900-1396631170_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-99114500-1396631188_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-51353800-1396631224_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali
  • Like 1

Where do you get all these from paulali? Do you enter your details on the manufacturer's websites? I would like to keep my brochure collection up to date but don't always get chance to go to a dealership. You seem to get yours sent in the post.

RD

Where do you get all these from paulali? Do you enter your details on the manufacturer's websites? I would like to keep my brochure collection up to date but don't always get chance to go to a dealership. You seem to get yours sent in the post.

RD

to be honest rory,i dont want to say on here,as everybody else will know my contacts,and then they might get swamped,pm me Rory

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...