What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

12 hours ago, smithy said:

David Brown 1200 Selectamatic Tractor and price list from September 1967

20160115_235044.jpg

20160115_235056.jpg

The price list picture of the 990 is the same one as I have on a glass ashtray from the same time. Nice tray!

Edited by mf135
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, mb86 said:

Great selection of brochures there and they all look mint condition too that SOS one must be pretty rare?

They not to bad of condition they all have holes punched in them to go in a folder which the previse owner did had them a few years now but only now looking at them they have got slight damp marks on some of them again from where they was stored at the previse owner  

• Like 1

its that time of year again,this fantastic claas 2016 product range catalogue,i have got one of these every year since they started producing them,lots of pages,160 to be exact,glossy pictures and all the specs,i have said it before,but its more like a book than a brochure,very happy

claas 2016.JPG

13 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Vicon buffalo double chopper, exact same one my grandad had as the farms main one, backed up by the two kidd's from the other two farms, many happy memories using that one with him, really must make one 

look forward to seeing it built one day

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 5:43 PM, Paul Palmer said:

its that time of year again,this fantastic claas 2016 product range catalogue,i have got one of these every year since they started producing them,lots of pages,160 to be exact,glossy pictures and all the specs,i have said it before,but its more like a book than a brochure,very happy

claas 2016.JPG

snap!