Field work on our trip to Spalding

ertlerik

Brilliant photos Erik.

I see you snapped the tracked John Deere too! A few years ago, we had several of these about but now all but 1 - 2 have been replaced by the challengers.

Cracking photos...

Loving the variety too.

Must admit the drive from Peterborough to Spalding and viceversa is as good as it gets  ;) with ditches both sides of the road its a task just keeping the car on the road  ;D

Some cracking photo`s Erik. The 2 Challengers in 1 field are from were I work. Jon was actually on the phone to me saying there was someone taking pictures. They were drilling the last of our spring wheat.

Some cracking photo`s Erik. The 2 Challengers in 1 field are from were I work. Jon was actually on the phone to me saying there was someone taking pictures. They were drilling the last of our spring wheat.

That is funny, well you can tell Jon his pictures are on an English, 3 American, and 1 Dutch website, so he is famous now  ;)

Must be a huge farm were you work than with such nice machinery.

Erik

First thank you for the nice comments, I have a few more pictures, these were made on the way back to Dover were i visited with Collin the owner of East Anglia Tractors, he and his son James are great guy's that i know from back when i worked for a company here in Holland that sold tractors to them.

182.jpg

170.jpg

172.jpg

175-1.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

I have been looking forward to seeing these all week, Erik!! They look so much better on the large screen, you caught some real beauties. A man near me has just got a Deere T on demo I think, only one I have seen outside of a dealers yard. I would have certainly liked to have seen this one at work. Quite some drive you went on, thanks again Erik it is nice to see some machinery pics from my own country which I would otherwise probably not have seen. :) :)