Moira May 2010 Photographs

Pete132

Hi all,

I eventually got to go through my pics of Friday afternoon. Sorry if I did not get to some as I was tied for time and could not wait for some of the displays to be fully set up. I spent probably most of my time there taking photographs of the displays that were ready.The displays were great and if you lot keep going forward with your talents then I won't be able to keep up if I ever get a chance to make a display  [img alt=:o]http://www.moiramodelclub.co.uk/forum/Smileys/default/shocked.gif

Enjoy,

Pete

http://picasaweb.google.com/scoobypete/MoiraModelShowMay2010#5466741784277203074

:of :of :of That is phenominal,the attention to detail is unreal,the John Deere with the flat tyre,and the JCB erecting electric poles,brilliant,I've only looked at a third of it,I'll see the rest tomorrow,excellent,

Regards

Joe.

Your photography is immense, I was trying to keep tabs of the photo numbers so that I could mention my favourites but I have lost count of them!!! You have put together a brilliant album and it must be noted that the time and money involved in these displays has been previewed in first class imagery by yourself. A very big Well Done and a very obliging thank you from me!

Excellent dioramas, the effort you guys go for a weekend supersedes what most of the rest of us do on permanent layouts!!! A joy to see  8) 8)

Hi all,

I eventually got to go through my pictures of Friday afternoon. Sorry if I did not get to some as I was tied for time and could not wait for some of the displays to be fully set up. I spent probably most of my time there taking photographs of the displays that were ready.The displays were great and if you lot keep going forward with your talents then I won't be able to keep up if I ever get a chance to make a display  [img alt=:o]http://www.moiramodelclub.co.uk/forum/Smileys/default/shocked.gif

Enjoy,

Pete

http://picasaweb.google.com/scoobypete/MoiraModelShowMay2010#5466741784277203074

Super pics thanks for bringing them to us can you tell me if the stone walls shown on the layouts are home made or if you can buy them somewhere if so where.

Mike

Your photography is immense, I was trying to keep tabs of the photo numbers so that I could mention my favourites but I have lost count of them!!! You have put together a brilliant album and it must be noted that the time and money involved in these displays has been previewed in first class imagery by yourself. A very big Well Done and a very obliging thank you from me!

Excellent dioramas, the effort you guys go for a weekend supersedes what most of the rest of us do on permanent layouts!!! A joy to see  8) 8)

I think all of them are my favourites

Super pictures thanks for bringing them to us can you tell me if the stone walls shown on the layouts are home made or if you can buy them somewhere if so where.

Mike

The stone walls are Made to order, i have them on my layout. They come in white BUT you can get them painted for a wee bit extra.

Will get the fella's details for you tomorrow  :)

fantastic pictures there mate, been throough them twice now and each time notice something new in the detail.

Any idea who the seller is in picture 341, the one with all the lorrys??

Farmermarshall i believe  ;) ;) ;):)

I can't really add much to what's been said above really... I've just flicked through every photograph and will come back for a better look later on.

Some cracking photography of some stunning layouts... a real credit to both the layout owners and the photographer.  Some lovely MF's in there as well.... thanks for sharing