Goon's Britains collection.

AlexMF

MF200 complete with Tris’ greedy boards

IMG_0566.jpg

Britains silage trailer

IMG_0567.jpg

Bomford superflow, mint boxed

IMG_0568.jpg

MF130 seed drill. Mint boxed and the worst model i own.

IMG_0569.jpg

MF muck spreader complete with rubber band!

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Buckrake

IMG_0572.jpg

3f Plough for that ploughing competition that never happened

IMG_0573.jpg

Trailed disc harrow and roller combo

IMG_0574.jpg

Vicon fert spreader, complete apart from yellow handle....

IMG_0575.jpg

Link box

IMG_0576.jpg

Post hole driller. Complete but missing jewel

IMG_0578.jpg

nice collection alex , like the 100 years ford , i wonder how many other members have one , i have one boxed , the other went into my sons room when he was a baby , unfortunately he grew up with a curious nature & bye bye 100 year ford  ;D

nice collection alex , like the 100 years ford , i wonder how many other members have one , i have one boxed , the other went into my sons room when he was a baby , unfortunately he grew up with a curious nature & bye bye 100 year ford  ;D

got it when i was  3, so mine is very much unboxed! i am afraid!

MF130 seed drill. Mint boxed and the worst model i own.

IMG_0569.jpg

What don't you like about it Alex i thought it was a fair representation of the old 3m Massey combi/direct drill?

Smashing collection Alex... some real gems there mate I must say...

Not got the 135 yet then mate ???

As for the 130... agree... you have the new modern repro version of the early model which is much better.... much the same as the 760 combine really... they did the same thing to that too.

Now.. for your next trick... I'd like to see an MF 4 wheel trailer please... and before harvest if you will  ;):-*

if you ignore the fact that the colour isn't MF red, and it looks like it's been on pimp my ride, with all that chrome, i don't have weights in mine, it just doesn't feel right.....

:laugh: :laugh:

Smashing collection Alex... some real gems there mate I must say...

Not got the 135 yet then mate ???

As for the 130... agree... you have the new modern repro version of the early model which is much better.... much the same as the 760 combine really... they did the same thing to that too.

Now.. for your next trick... I'd like to see an MF 4 wheel trailer please... and before harvest if you will  ;):-*

135 is in the capable hands of royal fail as we speak (i hope)

mf 4 wheel trailer and 760 are on the list.... i do love vintage britains, especially vintage britains MFs :P

nice collection you have there loving the 362

i think the 70s was britains best era goon im thinking of doing a diarama with the britains 70s tractors

plus my "STANDEN CYCLONE" in the mix once i collect her from the capable hands of "ANDY" in october

then finish her  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nice collection Alex. I have them all as well apart from boxed ones of the Blue silage trailer and I have never seen the red tipping trailer before.

I have the green on in packing case box

ef54e047.jpg

Is it the same casting and I wonder when the red one was issued ???

Nice assortment there.

The stud in the rear wheel of the 362 is a variation I have seen occassionally - most seem to have the one with the 8 round lumps (simulating studs).

The 9565 trailer in red was first issued in a special value set with a Valmet 805 in 1990 (cat 5751), and again in 1996 as part of a super value set with an MF 6180 (cat 3055).  It was also available on its own in the normal box over this period.

It is not the same model as the 9550 tipping trailer BC has posted, but a retooled version which was obviously based on the same design, but in fact the only parts which are common to both models are the racks/lades/gormers/ladders (or whatever you call them where you are  ;) ).