Harvest 2010

Smithy140

yeah i know northlew, had a few nasty jobs out there :D :D :D  but never seen a lexion out that way, usally smaller dommys and alike, amazing what you miss aint it, really must get a few more jobs out that way this time of year

the boss had an old domy in the yard,but i just dont have the time to take as many photos as i  would like to,the driver of that lexion does not like it,he prefers jd combines,it was great fun getting the header trailer and combine down the lanes thats for sure

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet, asumed thats why all i ever saw were old smallish dommys and jd 10 series combines that way ,occasional mf but none were big, can be bad enough getting a 1 ton transit down some of those lanes afterall let alone a lexion

yeah the 22 footer for smaller fields or bad access ,25 footer anywhere else,on standby today,had a look at 40 acres of oats,but about 3 days away,could be doing some osr today,if i dont here from them by 12 it will be a day off,

good day today, first up a old claas senator i think, being serviced by a ford 5000 and ransoms trailer, then 5 mins later a laverda?or fiat (brown and ivory white two tone machine, always get them mixed up) being serviced by a red metallic valmet 8650 with 2 marston trailers, ,then a mf 29 no idea what was hauling from that

Keep'em coming guys! I love malcy's dusk Dominator shots, I wish you'd visit Wiltshire. I'm in a 60ac field of wheat right beside Westbury White Horse. Clear sky, low sun, dust following on behind and hot air balloons on the Bath horizon. . . Perfect. No photographer though :(

Balls, I pressed Submit to fast. I mean't to say Paul its nice to see what you are getting up to with the Lexions. That's a long day with the travelling either end. As for that old Landy and the stunning MF combine, that's a real treat Jack 8)

Balls, I pressed Submit to fast. I mean't to say Paul its nice to see what you are getting up to with the Lexions. That's a long day with the travelling either end. As for that old Landy and the stunning MF combine, that's a real treat Jack 8)

we try i like the landrover got a video of it put up sometime of riding in it

yeah its a long day but i love it tris, harvest is as great time

Well Guys and Gals, I tried to post a photo of my favourite CX820 in OSR but it won't upload, and photobucket is playing up as well!  So thats what I have seen in action today, did take a few photos, but they weren't the best...Earlier on today I saw a newer CX working, and a Claas Jaguar whole cropping.  And just about 10 mins ago, looking out of the window saw a TX34 go along the main road - nice condition to (K reg)

:)

Keep'em coming guys! I love malcy's dusk Dominator shots, I wish you'd visit Wiltshire. I'm in a 60ac field of wheat right beside Westbury White Horse. Clear sky, low sun, dust following on behind and hot air balloons on the Bath horizon. . . Perfect. No photographer though :(

If I'm ever down your way, I'll let you know. Besides, it's all rain and parked combines in Suffolk.  :(

/m.

Morning!

Those are the Kerr/Haywood's beasts, currently parked up near Kettleburgh. I got a tip off from an informant who lives out that way - she's going to hopefully let me know when they are working again!

There's acres and acres of OSR out that way looking ready to go, but at the moment it's rather damp...  :-\

/m.

File size is too big, Joe. I now resize via Photosmart to 'email/web' size which I think is around 480x640 or somewhere near.

I'd shrunk the one photo down to 491KB but that still wouldn't go through, but never mind got back onto photobucket so all sorted!  :)