FIAT 110.90 2WD

Should the axle be further back??

looking good though

just constructive critizim

The axle is mounted in the original front axle mounting point while I had to make a new rear mounting further back under the engine :-\

There's a 100-90 2wd round these parts and it has a fairly long wheelbase. I'll see if I can get a picture.

I'd agree with you Stanley. One near me as well and a friend had a 110-90 2wd also 2wd 110-90 is very rare.

my uncle has a 110-90 2wd hes bitterly disappointed with it they say you would look away from it while its flat out agitating they had alot of steam one day i heard  ::)  great for diet feeders though and i dont know how rare the 100-90 2wds are but our 2nd cousin has one but it has some nasty rot on the cab pillars  :of

my uncle has a 110-90 2wd hes bitterly disappointed with it they say you would look away from it while its flat out agitating they had alot of steam one day i heard  ::)  great for diet feeders though and i dont know how rare the 100-90 2wds are but our 2nd cousin has one but it has some nasty rot on the cab pillars  :of

Must be fierce rough on machinery down there  ::) ::);D

• 3 weeks later...

The tinwork on Fiats were always prone to fast acting tinworm, however the chap that came out to fit the two way radios at the lettuce farm always had a hard time drilling holes for their arials and mounting plates.

I suppose atleast with the two wheel drives you didn't have to give the clutch a jolt whilst pulling the fourwheel drive lever to disenguage the four wheel drive.

The front axle does look a bit too far forward, wheelbase should be 420cm on real machine (13cm in 1/32) , 4wd is 432cm (13.5cm in 1/32). The DT lettering should be blanked out for a 2wd.

I think there's something wrong with your measurement here I would of thought the wheelbase for mose 1.32 scale tractors would be between 7.5 and 8.5cm  ???

The tinwork on Fiats were always prone to fast acting tinworm, however the chap that came out to fit the two way radios at the lettuce farm always had a hard time drilling holes for their arials and mounting plates.

I suppose atleast with the two wheel drives you didn't have to give the clutch a jolt whilst pulling the fourwheel drive lever to disenguage the four wheel drive.

If i remember correctly, you only had to do this on the higher range Fiats. the 110-90 and 88-94 that i drove had the electronic switch for 4WD on the left hand side of the steering wheel.

I think there's something wrong with your measurement here I would of  thought the wheelbase for mose 1.32 scale tractors would be between 7.5  and 8.5cm  [img alt=???]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/huh.gif

You may have a point there  :-[

4 metre wheelbase is probably not right, as you suggest the model would have an 8cm wheelbase, 258 cm on the real machine.

You may have a point there  :-[

4 metre wheelbase is probably not right, as you suggest the model would have an 8cm wheelbase, 258 cm on the real machine.

My turn to use the embarrassed smiley now ::)

The wheelbase on the model is 84mm :-[