mr softies collection

mr softie

Yeah with you there. I got the Marge Gen 1 Ford 7610 in 4wd. Its a great detailed model,but i reccon it sould have been a 6610 judging by its narrow wheels & airfilter. Still tough just had to have it. Ive a 2wd SQ 7610 conversion already by Dave Towse ,so thats why i chose to get the 4wd in Marge.

justin i agree that the tyres were to narrow for a 7610 especia;;y the one i drove years ago so that is why i opted for the 2wd version

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More good buys Brian. The John Deere collection is really growing by you. No fear of you missing a JD model in 1/32 ,id say you have them all  :laugh:  :) :)

thanks justin the deere collection is growing steadily, a few to collect at spalding in the spring from convo and pdc and the biggy to come at the end of next year im now looking forward to the end of 2012 and to top it off ive decided to go to zwolle next year for a nose and maybe some more miniagri passions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived