mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice buys there Brian. Got the Schuco IH 1455 myself last week & i like it alot. ;)

thanks justin ive got to admit the nasher is my first in my collection and yes its an excellent model just glad i didnt buy the britains toy version now

thanks justin ive got to admit the nasher is my first in my collection and yes its an excellent model just glad i didnt buy the britains toy version now

Ive both. But the only reason i have both,is cause i love classic 80's & 90's era tractors & they will always be top of my shopping list before the more modern stuff. I would only buy NH,JD,Valtra & MF usually when buying modern tractors. :)

i see the rear wheel track on the 7230r is set very wide,im looking forward to britains european release of this model

yes it is set wide and i agree im looking forward to the britains european version being released in november, what also affects the model the rear wheels/ tyres are oversized compared to the other american deere`s, 8430 etc

That blue disc harrow wasn't out as long as the yellow one so good find at that price I would say Brian.

Blackpool... a bit far to go for me especially on a day trip :of ....but you have landed some nice models at good prices 8)

That blue disc harrow wasn't out as long as the yellow one so good find at that price I would say Brian.

Blackpool... a bit far to go for me especially on a day trip :of ....but you have landed some nice models at good prices 8)

bill i couldnt believe my luck when they were on the shelf ( not im a big britains collector) i couldnt refuse , eddie had been clearing out his cellar and found a few cases burried in it he also had a number of bargain sets with what looked like lower quality tractors and impliments / animals etc and ertl land rovers and a number of different coloured landrovers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If those are todays price tags on the obsolete  boxed Britains implements you bought Brian,id say you got them for peanuts. Great bargains there.  ;) The weathered UH 7810 seems to me to be a bit overdone by them. The muck & dirt looks smudged all over it. What do you think of it?  cause im yet to see it in the flesh.

justin and steve p the britains were a steal and the shop still had more on the shelf, ive had a lot of bargains from it , sean steve, and justin my honest opinion of the 7810 is that it looks like the mud has been put on with a hand brush as i would swear it looks like brush marks instead if the coating like e.g. the spalding/ portrush models. i doubt if i would have bought it if i had saw it in the flesh first but i ordered it on the net so its now in the collection

Archived