The adventures of Marky and Penny... new to me on Sunday 15th August 2010

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Haha Well he had no choice as due to the size / weight of his ass ;) the old rusty seat would only allow Diane, Lumpy and the kids to drive her..so bless him he had to purchase a reinforced seat :-*:-*

To be honest Penny is my favourite of bignoses tractors...Not that I have seen her in the flesh but she looks a cracker and we used to have one back in the day :-*

Oh you are still around then, Lord F... thought you'd left us for good :'(

Nice to see the old girl out in the sunshine - I remember driving her too - she was very well behaved, as I remember - although the old seat was a bit lumpy I recall ::)

Edited by Lady Ferguson

thanks boys & girls... she is a stunner... and I agree on the seat cushion thing... BUT... with the old one gone there was no option really. Kev actually put that on before I had her I believe. And for once I agree with you Barry.... she is indeed, the best one in my current collection.

I may well be having a 'thinning out' at some point in the future.. but I reckon Penny will be the last to go.. so she's pretty safe having Mavis and Little Mow in front of her in the queue.

Ben... the MF12 is a lot smaller than this mate... it's a 100 series 'ride on' if you know what I mean... will get some images on here shortly for you.

• 3 years later...
1 minute ago, Lord Ferguson said:

Quick update here boys & girls... Penny is STILL with me.. living the life of luxury in one of the buildings at work.. she's still earning her keep by splitting logs and occasion powering my PTO pressure washer.

nice to hear from you again Mark,any more pictures of Penny?