I know it's a long shot, but has anybody ever attempted to do a Ford All Purpose (AP) cab, as was optional on the 4610, 5610, 6410, 6610, 6810 and 7610? I realise it's unlikely as the cab and rear mudguards would have to be totally built from scratch, but it would be cool

this cab was made by seckura who suplyed the cabs like this to john deere called the OPU control centre also david browns in the mid to late 70s and international thay also  did the explorer which was on the marshall and daid brown case ih 90-94 series so you could be talking alot of model tractors from the two cabs from seckura also if you have an ertl 1.32 deere 3350 you will notice the fenders and floor pan are from this type of cab(secura) but ertl have stuck a SG2 cab on top of the floor pan so i would (if i had one )cast the floor pan off the ertl 3350

what do you say dave?

Was just thinking about this today, watching my uncle buck up silage with a S111 AP 7610 ;D ;D. Might try making one in a while form plastic card in a while when I'm finished my other projects, since we have an AP 6610 ourselves.

8)

how about it coverters;  We have duncan all the other britains cabs being produced this cab could cover alot of  models if you have a look at ertls john deere 3350 the floor pan is identical for a base of this cab

Hi TOG,The left hand door wasn't to bad but if you went in the righthand door and it had the column change gearbox,look out perfect height to catch the old testies :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(    Wasn't the most spacious cab but hae no worse than the Fendts of nowadays they are shocking >:( >:(>:(

Aye min,ye want a Jocky Deere then ye git in sit doon,and git oot when yer joab's din,nae fuss,nae bather ;) If ye buy a Fendt ye git in,stert up,brek doon,git the mobile,phone the dealer.Wait fir the chanic tae come oot,git oot ,lit the chanic in tae fiddle aboot then it breks doon again!!! >:(;);D.This assumption is based purely on the Fendt 714 Vario,which lets us down with great regularity!!! (what you mean you can't understand the first bit ???)

Guest Fendt pwr

That's not ture of all fendt tractors!. With any brand you do get the odd one that seems to be no good,no mater what make it is.I've driven my fair shear of john deeres that have had issues shell we say.

Guest Fendt pwr

that's ok,I know you was'nt trying to up set anyone.I like what I like and you like what you like and thats cool with me :)no harm done  ;)

them new john deere's do make a sweet sound I must say...a very deep roar when under load.

• 2 years later...

to be honest a good majority of the older fords i see ahve thses cabs fitted, saw a 5610 with loader today, ap cabbed , even the old council ones were ap cabbed, were they cheaper than the q cabs then???

?400 when new I think Sean - so quite a few bob cheaper