Britains 2011 Releases

mad4machines

Hello fellow forum members, I just got a wee glimpse of the latest 1:32 scale model list for March, April, May & June 2011!!! Unfortunately there are no pictures yet except for those which some of you have already seen!!

Here it is;

International 956XL  (May 2011)

CASE 1056XL (May 2011)

CASE IH 600 Steiger Quadtrac (June 2011)

CASE IH 600 Steiger on wheels (June 2011)

JCB TM 310S (April 2011)  :of  ;)

CASE IH 350 Steiger on wheels (June 2011)

NEW HOLLAND T9.670 Tractor (June 2011)

NEW HOLLAND T9390 Tractor (June 2011) ?????  ???

JOHN DEERE 8360R Tier IV Tractor (June 2011)

International 3588 2+2 Tractor (Long Bonnet!) (March 2011)

Kane 16 Ton Half Pipe Silage Trailer (May 2011)  ::)  :)

Kane 16 Ton Half Pipe Grain Trailer (May 2011)  :)

JCB 3CX (New Version!!) (May 2011)  :of  :)

Aberdeen Angus Bull (March 2011)

Cattle Feeder Set (March 2011)  :)

ATV Trailer (May 2011)

Sheep Trailer (May 2011)

General Purpose Trailer (May 2011)  ???  :)

Land Rover Defender 110 with Canopy & red in colour (May 2011)  :)

Dual Purpose Building (May 2011)  :of  :)

Livestock Building (May 2011)  :of  :)

Thats it for now!! Theres also 5-6 new 1:16 scale Britains Big Farm items as well!!

Bye now.........

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleased to see the new New Hollands there. I'm guessing that there's a couple of possible typos there with it being a T8.390 and a Case Magnum 350 (rather than T9 and Steiger). I reckon this will be a rework of the existing Magnum 335 model with reworked body etc - I believe te real life machines are just an evolution of these as well. (ie the NH T8 is basically just a blue Magnum). Hopefully they will get the new hitch though.

Kane trailers look good as well. Hopefully the detail on all these will be a step forward for Britains from the last models (like the Marston trailer).

jcb 310, great news, if its half decent i might see about doing a john deere conversion of it and will deffinatly be getting some kane silage trailers

but where are the smaller modern tractors like the jd 5100R series ect... and the impliments like ploughs, and mabee some root kit (preferably potato kit)

Forgive me as it has been awhile, is there a website for Britains that carries the current line up. Last time I remember it being down as it was supposed to be revamped. Did that ever happen?

try googling learning curve,that might lead you to it,just tried it,go to learning curve ,then click catergory,then click toys,then click britains ertl

i wonder if the tm 310 will have a range of attachments for it, hopefully not just a bucket and pallet forks like the john deere

a bale grab/forks, general and grain bucket, muck grab, silage forks

im sure all will agree it will be good to have

same her but a bit more deatail and hope fully and good buckrake